Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Thought coffee from fress beans was supposed to be better.It would make a change now and again. The cheapest grinders on Ebay come from overseas.

Check some charity shops... they sometimes have coffee grinders  there... plus your money will go to a good cause!, Oxfam also sell fair trade ground coffee so either way you could leave feeling happy....

Check some charity shops... they sometimes have coffee grinders  there... plus your money will go to a good cause!, Oxfam also sell fair trade ground coffee so either way you could leave feeling happy....

I have been looking. Not tried Oxfam yet. I put some between two pieces of paper towell and smashed them with a jar. Crushed a little.

Is it ok to eat pizza in the morning?

I got the worst food poisoning I've ever had from a pizza eaten the next day. But it was a hot mid summer day probably 30c+ at home and I ate the pizza at about 7pm after buying it at somewhere between 3am and 6am.

Otherwise I've been fine eating pizzas next day.

FAO Plumbers:

Will be needing to put some plumbing in for a dishwasher. I've seen you can get these self-cutting valves which negate the need to faff around cutting the pipe and putting in compression fittings.

All seems great, except that the hole it makes can only be about 5mm and I'm concerned it'll result in insufficient water pressure.

Are these valves up to the job?

Cheers.

Just bumping this.

On road signs with miles shown to a town or city, where do they measure from?

Say on the M1 it says 'Leicester - 8' does it mean 8 miles to the city border or is it to a fixed point in the city?

I think it is to certain point in the centre. Maybe the Clock Tower. I believe for London it is Charing Cross station

Mate i've been debating this all ****ing day, in the end I dropped him as captain but left him in.

post-7978-0-77180900-1448047558_thumb.pn

I got this line up- as you can see all of my front seven got favourable oppositions. I am considering playing all out attack wildcard but do not want to waste it if Vardy does not start!

On road signs with miles shown to a town or city, where do they measure from?

Say on the M1 it says 'Leicester - 8' does it mean 8 miles to the city border or is it to a fixed point in the city?

i believe that in OZ it is measured to the post office if there is one... but that probably doesnt help you ? (with official aussie inflection)

Edited by ozleicester

Is double game weeks where you get double points or something? It is my first season here. 

when games get postponed due to weather or FA cup games etc they get replayed later in the season, usually midweek. But the Fantasy Football doesn't do points per match, they do it as points per "gameweek". So usually the better teams get games postponed for FA Cup 5th/6th rounds or Semi finals or Carling Cup finals and those games get replayed midweek in April, meaning that a few weeks in April/May you end up with let's say Spurs playing twice in one "gameweek" so you've got Harry Kane up front at home vs Bournemouth and then three days later at home vs Watford, you're gonna get more points even if he doesn't do much, there's 4 alone just for playing two games which is nearly as many as most strikers get from playing and scoring. 

I'm with kokopops, saving all my cool buttons until Man City play two shit teams in one week and Aguero's fit. 50000 points coming my way. 

• Like 1