Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Might need to take responsibility with interviewing people, as cover.

What's the best way of judging whether someone is capable of the role?

How much nerves is acceptable to allow an interviewee to have, before it gets too much?

I'm feeling nervous myself thinking about the prospect and thinking about these. lol

No disrespect Wymesy, but if you have to ask that you are in no position to interview anyone.  Talk to HR.

Might need to take responsibility with interviewing people, as cover.

What's the best way of judging whether someone is capable of the role?

How much nerves is acceptable to allow an interviewee to have, before it gets too much?

I'm feeling nervous myself thinking about the prospect and thinking about these. lol

You shouldn't be interviewing anyone for the role you are undertaking, especially for cover. Why isn't your manager/line manager doing it?

There's only 11 that work for the company.

4 of them I supervise, 2 are the directors (who are often away on holiday), 2 that work there but drive all day/offsite, 1 is an Administrator (who should be doing this, as she interviewed me (!) - and works only part-time), and the other in an Apprentice.

Been told to ''possibly'' do interview/s in January, but have yet to state my concerns.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

how do you get the security tag off a bottle of gin? i am not a robber it has merely not been removed by an underperforming member of tesco staff. now i can't drink my gin. smash the bottle top off? is there a secret to it? 

how do you get the security tag off a bottle of gin? i am not a robber it has merely not been removed by an underperforming member of tesco staff. now i can't drink my gin. smash the bottle top off? is there a secret to it? 

surely if you have the receipt just take it back.

Or just smash it in a bucket lol

surely if you have the receipt just take it back.

Or just smash it in a bucket lol

it was bought in liverpool and im in leeds and plan on drinking it tonight so can't really take it back to where i got it haha. f uck tesco the plebs. 

nice i screwed through the security stopper thing and the lid of the bottle with a corkscrew. winning. might become a full time robber now that was easy to get round. 

Don't be stupid, the ink tag thing will seep into the gin and you'll be drinking poisonous ink like a chump

Don't be stupid, the ink tag thing will seep into the gin and you'll be drinking poisonous ink like a chump

there aint no ink bro fear not, we've done it we've beaten the system let's have a gin to celebrate oi oiii 

Pigeon flew into my head well hurts what's the best first aid for pigeon head attack

A pigeon flew into my midrift about 5 years ago near the bus staion, was fcuking painful.

Who would win if a tank drove head on into a train with both moving at full speed?

This is a genuine debate me and 2 mates got into last week and it was a barrel of laughs I can assure you all.

I would have thought the tank would win quite comfortably being that the train isn't designed to withstand any major head on impact. I don't think it would matter that the train was moving faster than the tank as increased speed doesn't mean increased strength, like if you drive your car into a wall at 100mph your car is going to be just as wrecked as if someone propelled the wall at your car at the same speed.

Edited by Frank to be

Who would win if a tank drove head on into a train with both moving at full speed?

This is a genuine debate me and 2 mates got into last week and it was a barrel of laughs I can assure you all.

If Goldeneye is to be believed, the train wins:

That's got to be conclusive right? When has their ever been anything unrealistic in a James Bond film?

Right, got to go, need to **** off back to London on my jetpack.