Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Always found it pretty outrageous you can get from the centre of London to Watford for £4.

In one of the reports on the cup draw (bbc, I think) it commented on how both Sunderland and Newcastle are both drawn away 'in the capital'.

In one of the reports on the cup draw (bbc, I think) it commented on how both Sunderland and Newcastle are both drawn away 'in the capital'.

Ridiculous, Watford is more like Leicester than London.

It most certainly is not!

Are your daughters back yet webbo?

I fetched them back from Birmingham airport at 11 o'clock last night. Ryan Air say they will pay for their hotel and food so , assuming they pay up, they've had an extra couple of days Dublin for free.

When I make a peanut butter sandwich I put butter on the bread before the peanut butter. My wife reckons this is wrong and you should only put the peanut butter on bare bread. Who's right?

You are, of course.

• Like 1

I fetched them back from Birmingham airport at 11 o'clock last night. Ryan Air say they will pay for their hotel and food so , assuming they pay up, they've had an extra couple of days Dublin for free.

All well that ends well, i cant beleive you are celebrating with peanut butter though :)

Peanut Butter should be destroyed :sick:

When I filled the car up last week I picked up a bar at the pay desk for a quick choccy fix ....   as is sometimes the case.   Couldn't see a snickers so went for a chunky KIt Kat ....    It was fookin amazing !!!   Had a look at the wrapper to see what exactly I had picked up and found it to be a Peanut butter flavoured chunky Kit Kat.   The funny thing is that up till then I didn't even like peanut butter.    Won't buy anything other than that again !!!!  Try one if you can.