Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

When I filled the car up last week I picked up a bar at the pay desk for a quick choccy fix ....   as is sometimes the case.   Couldn't see a snickers so went for a chunky KIt Kat ....    It was fookin amazing !!!   Had a look at the wrapper to see what exactly I had picked up and found it to be a Peanut butter flavoured chunky Kit Kat.   The funny thing is that up till then I didn't even like peanut butter.    Won't buy anything other than that again !!!!  Try one if you can.

Welcome, you're one of us now.

I've had hideous toothache all week and it's getting to the point where I may have to get over how terrified of the dentists I am, and go get it looked at. Anyone got any tips for temporary pain relief whilst I wait for an appointment?

clove oil, numbs the gums

Anyone successfully watch netflix on standard broadband? We have infinity but contract ends in jan, not sure we really need it just two users, no kids and we usually just use it for browsing and watching netflix now and again. broadband deals are a minefield

Anyone successfully watch netflix on standard broadband? We have infinity but contract ends in jan, not sure we really need it just two users, no kids and we usually just use it for browsing and watching netflix now and again. broadband deals are a minefield

Netflix says you only need 5Mbps to watch one stream in HD.

I've had hideous toothache all week and it's getting to the point where I may have to get over how terrified of the dentists I am, and go get it looked at. Anyone got any tips for temporary pain relief whilst I wait for an appointment?

brandy and swig/swirl it in and around your mouth, specifically where the pain is.

• Like 1

Salt water helps. Swirl it around. Make sure its luke warm.

I used to be like you. Hated the dentist and never went but after teeth breaking and chronic toothache i decided i had to man up and go. Best decision i ever made. My dentist in Glenfield is a magician (i bit my old dentist finger after he kept shoving his finger down my throat which is why i never went)

I had alot of work to do. Crown, Tooth extraction, fillings etc but we worked on the worst problem first and worked our way down the list over a 6 month period. Spreading the cost so it wasnt such a financial burden. None of the work i had done was even remotely painful. Have the injection and just lie there. The only thing that hurts is your mouth after youve left it open for so long.

Now ive had the worst sorted out im down to a checkup every 6 months and ive not had any problems whatsoever. No pain, no bleeding gums and no bad breath.

I cant stress enough how important it is to go to see the dentist regularly. I regret not going now. Honestly if people are close to Glenfield register there and see Dr Vyas. He really is a great dentist.