Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Quick question for anyone that's had kids and/or had to deal with chickenpox.

I can't remember if I had it as a child or not, and the other half is going to see her nephews later who currently have it. She had it when she was a child so in theory should be ok, but would she become a carrier by going to see them, or would it just be her clothes which could carry it if they came in to contact with the blisters etc?

Lovely question just after lunchtime, I know lol

you havent bothered researching online so i wont either :xmaslaugh:

i would guess your other half would be completely fúcked fine and so will you.

Great reply smart arse. I've previously read the NHS website which is why I mentioned about the clothes being carriers etc. Those could be washed and avoided, though the question is that even though she has had it previously, could she be a potential carrier but not develop it (having had it before), yet still pass it on (which isn't clarified on the NHS website).

Edited by Darkon84

Jesus would have been what we in the decorating call off white.

Science says otherwise, my wife in that period would be considered white, as she is very olive, in today's terms, she is brown. Common sense should be used in this arguement Edited by Dr The Singh