Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

I am changing my Bloodbowl team Malignant Parasites fback from anagram to non anagram and forget who a couple are.

Yann Hardbum (Labour)

Ochemal Vile (Tory)

Although I am not in a rush as I have 16 names and only need 11 for now.

The tory one might be a misspelling as I think it could be Michael Gove but you are missing the letter G? 

I am changing my Bloodbowl team Malignant Parasites fback from anagram to non anagram and forget who a couple are.

Yann Hardbum (Labour)

Ochemal Vile (Tory)

Although I am not in a rush as I have 16 names and only need 11 for now.

Andy Burnham and - as TB said - probably a misspelt Michael Gove

Anyone know the average cost for a replacement car windscreen? Got a 6 inch crack that has appeared out of nowhere. Seems as though it's not covered under my car insurance (my fault for cutting corners), so wondered if anyone has had one done recently?

Can vary mate depending on size, type etc. You can be looking at £120-£500 potentially. I used autoglass for mine.

• Like 1

I'm going to buy a new Atlas soon, does anyone have an recommendations?

I got The Times version last time and it's exceptional, but rather pricey though at £150.

I got The Times version last time and it's exceptional, but rather pricey though at £150.

I've never found one better than the Times.

As you say, though, it's expensive.

I am going to Germany in a couple of weeks. How can I download from bbc I player. Is there any software to fool it so it thinks you are in the UK?

I am going to Germany in a couple of weeks. How can I download from bbc I player. Is there any software to fool it so it thinks you are in the UK?

The Book People have got The Times Concise Atlas for sale at £19.99 instead of £90. http://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_product_tbp?productId=571248&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=100&searchTerm=atlas+times

Or they've got The Times Comprehensive Atlas for £120 instead of £150. http://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_product_tbp?productId=517760&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=100&searchTerm=atlas+times

PM me if interested as if you mention my name (as an existing customer) you (and I) get 15% off (which if you're spending that much is worth having!)

The Book People have got The Times Concise Atlas for sale at £19.99 instead of £90. http://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_product_tbp?productId=571248&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=100&searchTerm=atlas+times

Or they've got The Times Comprehensive Atlas for £120 instead of £150. http://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_product_tbp?productId=517760&storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=100&searchTerm=atlas+times

PM me if interested as if you mention my name (as an existing customer) you (and I) get 15% off (which if you're spending that much is worth having!)

Thank you very much, will be in touch if I go for that.

Just get out and see the world.

I've done my fair share of that, although I'd like to do more.

I've always loved exploring an Atlas though, hours of fun and our imagination can go wild.

Just get out and see the world.

I'm sure he does.

Having an atlas facilitates that; before going anywhere, I encourage my daughter to look at maps, and to research the country, something I've always done myself. It makes for a much better trip.

I'm sure he does.

Having an atlas facilitates that; before going anywhere, I encourage my daughter to look at maps, and to research the country, something I've always done myself. It makes for a much better trip.

This, it also decreases the chances of them becoming one of these dipshits who end up being rescued from their own cheap holiday as they had no idea they were flying into a warzone.

This, it also decreases the chances of them becoming one of these dipshits who end up being rescued from their own cheap holiday as they had no idea they were flying into a warzone.

lol. Nothing wrong with living on the edge sometimes! And as someone who has spent too much in those types of places, I can definitely recommend the adrenaline rush!

At least you know you're doing it though lol

I worked with a guy who was one of the ones fetched back from Egypt during the Arab spring, I said to him when he got back it was going to happen at some point and he told me with a totally straight face he thought anywhere near America was usually safe.