Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

I stop charging up my mobile when I get up (about 7am) - with it fully-charged.

But when it comes to around 13:00, battery level goes to 'critically low'. I don't use it a lot during this period.

How can I make the battery to last longer?

But when it comes to around 13:00, battery level goes to 'critically low'. I don't use it a lot during this period.

close the apps you are not using. use wifi when possible not 3G/4G when browsing, and turn off your bluetooth for a start.

Is it an iPhone? Specifically a 6?

I have same problem with my phone but mine only last a couple of hours before i get to low (that's having an iphone though). If you able to take your charger with you and just keep it on charge while at work etc , only way mine will last the day. x 

From what I remember (about 8-9 years ago) Fitzsimons, Temple Bar. 3 storeys + roof terrace, showed a lot of sports. Drinks are mental expensive, as with everywhere in Dublin!

Thank you, will have a look at that. I know have been told by a few people, best get saving!

Edited by Lcfc_lass10

Surely they can't just take it off you? I'm on Virgin and as far as I'm aware I've still got unlimited data

I dare say you'll get a letter soon. They say it's no longer economically viable to offer it and they are reducing it to just 1gb. They will allow you to cancel the contract without penalty, and if you are buying a phone as part of the deal, you get to keep it for free.

I dare say you'll get a letter soon. They say it's no longer economically viable to offer it and they are reducing it to just 1gb. They will allow you to cancel the contract without penalty, and if you are buying a phone as part of the deal, you get to keep it for free.

Wow if this happens I will be the happiest man alive. If it doesn't you will be my least liked poster ever for getting my hopes up

Wow if this happens I will be the happiest man alive. If it doesn't you will be my least liked poster ever for getting my hopes up

lol Don't shoot the messenger.

This is a direct quote:

"Should you decide this new tariff isn't for you, you can cancel your contract with us without penalty within 30 days of this letter by simply texting us. You won't be charged any cancellation fees and if your (sic) on a tariff that includes a handset, you can keep your mobile phone for FREE".

Edited by Buce

lol Don't shoot the messenger.

This is a direct quote:

"Should you decide this new tariff isn't for you, you can cancel your contract with us without penalty within 30 days of this letter by simply texting us. You won't be charged any cancellation fees and if your (sic) on a tariff that includes a handset, you can keep your mobile phone for FREE".

Who do I text and what do I text. I'm gonna chance my luck just to get away from Virgin