Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

At what age does it become inappropriate to wear trainers as casual wear?

I suspect at a lot younger than my 41 years but there you go.  I've just bought some new ones and they're SWEET

I think it could be when you start calling them sweet instead of cool.

Sounds like you got the ones with them lights, and wheels in the heels. Nice.

Regrettably not, but if you know where I can get them in a men's UK 12 size then they would be a sound investment.

If I close my eyes I can see myself gliding around Wilko's on them.

It's quite a sight, I can tell you

Right,I'm oldish and never been on Facebook. for total selfish reasons this is starting to attract me due to loads of school friends giving me sh!te when I was at school for supporting Leicester,when around here it was the usual suspects.its my time to plaster it with" welcome to paradise" pics at the ground,league tables etc and generally gloat.Not my usual style but it's payback time.Keep in contact with a handful but there are a few I might want to keep in touch with.

Waste of time or worth the bother?

Don't do it! Be the better man we know you are. Once your in they suck you into their world, and it's a world of shite!

The Germans have a great word for this, schadenfreude: meaning pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

Basically this is what shallow people are searching for. If you want to join at our age, keep Facebook for family.

• Like 1

Right,I'm oldish and never been on Facebook. for total selfish reasons this is starting to attract me due to loads of school friends giving me sh!te when I was at school for supporting Leicester,when around here it was the usual suspects.its my time to plaster it with" welcome to paradise" pics at the ground,league tables etc and generally gloat.Not my usual style but it's payback time.Keep in contact with a handful but there are a few I might want to keep in touch with.

Waste of time or worth the bother?

i was thinking about looking up my old friends who were "loyal" man utd fans at the time and see who they "support" now.

• Like 1

I'm looking for a quality tattooist.

Any recommendations?

Not sure as we do not live your way , my one is great .

Make sure you had a few good referrals with regards to one though and when talking to them about design etc check their places for hygiene etc x 

Yes, I ordered a fake shirt and I think customs confiscated it. I contacted them and got a refund, no questions asked.

Everything i've ordered has been fine from there, ordered a pair of trainers from a seller who didn't have many orders or feedbacks but I was desperate because he was the only one with my size.

He said he wouldn't be able to ship until 14th of feb because of the Chinese New Year and wouldn't reply when I wanted a refund, then I tried to cancel the order to get a refund and he stopped that saying he'd posted it when he gave me a fake tracking number on EMS. So I opened a dispute with the pictures showing that it was fake and he's just given me a different tracking number telling me to be patient and that one seems to be legit although i'm not sure since he seems to be a scammer.

2016-02-22 19:01:00 ShangHaiShi SUDIDAZONG Posting

2016-02-26 23:46:00 UNITED KINGDOM GBGBLALA Arrival at Sorting Center

2016-02-27 04:24:00