Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

For some reason, calls to my mobile go missed and I get voicemail messages instead.

How can I stop this (as it's never happened before).

Thanks.

I occasionally get it on my iPhone even though I've changed nothing. I usually switch it off and on again and it seems to do the trick.

Edit: Just realised how shit this advice is. It's the phone version of alt/ctrl/del

Sorry

Edited by Len Finsbury
  • Like 1

As you may have noticed I can't seem to post a picture.  After a bit of help I now know how to use 'More reply options' but everything I put on comes out sideways or upside down.   This is what I do ...   send a pic from my iphone to my email in a slightly reduced size as the original pic on my phone (or in my iphoto) is too big to attach. I then drag this onto my desktop then using More reply options attach it to my reply.  I've noticed other peoples attachments are much bigger and pin sharp ....   what am I doing wrong !!!!!!      :(

I occasionally get it on my iPhone even though I've changed nothing. I usually switch it off and on again and it seems to do the trick.

Edit: Just realised how shit this advice is. It's the phone version of alt/ctrl/del

Sorry

Sorted it.

It appears that I put all calls through to voicemail somehow, but it's now changed.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

Where's the best place/website to find sim only deals for my phone?

I'm currently with Three on a rolling 30 day contract which I get 5000 texts, 200 minutes, unlimited internet for £12.90 a month. I got a letter yesterday saying that now they don't offer that they are putting my bill upto £23.

Basically I'm not that fussed about minutes & messages but want unlimited data for under £15.

As you may have noticed I can't seem to post a picture.  After a bit of help I now know how to use 'More reply options' but everything I put on comes out sideways or upside down.   This is what I do ...   send a pic from my iphone to my email in a slightly reduced size as the original pic on my phone (or in my iphoto) is too big to attach. I then drag this onto my desktop then using More reply options attach it to my reply.  I've noticed other peoples attachments are much bigger and pin sharp Attached Thumbnails

And mine always say Attached Thumbnails like below, but no one else's does, what am I doing wrong !!!!!!      :(

As you may have noticed I can't seem to post a picture.  After a bit of help I now know how to use 'More reply options' but everything I put on comes out sideways or upside down.   This is what I do ...   send a pic from my iphone to my email in a slightly reduced size as the original pic on my phone (or in my iphoto) is too big to attach. I then drag this onto my desktop then using More reply options attach it to my reply.  I've noticed other peoples attachments are much bigger and pin sharp ....   what am I doing wrong !!!!!!      :(

Is it the right way round when you open it on your desktop?

Whenever I put photos from my iphone to my computer they also show the wrong way, I have to open in photo viewer and rotate till it looks right then save.

I'm currently with Three on a rolling 30 day contract which I get 5000 texts, 200 minutes, unlimited internet for £12.90 a month. I got a letter yesterday saying that now they don't offer that they are putting my bill upto £23.

Basically I'm not that fussed about minutes & messages but want unlimited data for under £15.

Giffgaff is good

Giffgaff is good

At first glance, they seem so.

However, be aware that they don't allow tethering, and they have no telephone Customer Services - you have to call an 'agent' if you have any problems.

At first glance, they seem so.

However, be aware that they don't allow tethering, and they have no telephone Customer Services - you have to call an 'agent' if you have any problems.

I've never had a problem so not had to deal with that side of things

If it's from your phone, you're probably holding the phone 'portrait' when you post it, rather than 'landscape'.  :thumbup:

I have a sim only deal. I bought the iPhone 5s out right and pay £11 a month unlimited net unlimited texts can't remember how many mins. I'm with 02