Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

When do they hand out the trophy to the League Champions ... at the next match when it is beyond doubt, or the last match of the season ??

I heard somewhere it is the last home match of the season if won before the start of the last home game. If won at the final whistle of home match of the season, then it would be presented at last game (ie, away).

So if we win it and its done and dusted before the start of the Everton home game, it will be presented there.

If we win it after beating or drawing Everton then it will be presented v Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Probably subject to change courtesy of Sky / Premier League of course!

Edited by Nalis

Clearing out the attic today and I've found a black plastic disc with an inward spiralling groove on each side, and a small hole in the middle.

Is this a record?

No you've got to find at least 3 to beat the record.

What's the difference between skinny and tapered fit jeans?

Jeans that have been tapered are narrow from the calf down with a smaller leg opening. The 'tapered' fit jeans that asos/topman sell are still quite baggy imo

Anyone use aliexpress know if the china post registered air mail shipping is reliable? Looking to buy some shoes but don't fancy paying double the price of the shoes for DHL shipping.

It's reliable but it takes weeks. 

When do they hand out the trophy to the League Champions ... at the next match when it is beyond doubt, or the last match of the season ??

Just had a quick look and Chelsea had to wait until the last game of the season. United had to wait until the last game last time they won it too(2012?)

If we did manage to pull off the impossible and win it, although it would be quite fitting to be presented with the trophy at Stamford Bridge, it would be a shame for it not to happen upfront of the home crowd.

Guest Mee-9

No, but I know some people that ran such a business and they are very pleasant people and a good laugh, so that blew any preconception I had that they might be dour or morose out of the water

I've heard this too.

I think when faced by death every minute of the day, you'd have to develop a good sense of humour!

Bought some chicken mini fillets last week that was supposed to go off on sunday, looks fine is it safe to eat or not?

if you open it and it smells. don't eat it.

if it doesn't smell, but when you touch it, it's sticky. don't eat it.

otherwise, just cook it thoroughly to be sure. 

If you're shatting yourself tomorrow, it's was off, and you probably shouldn't have eaten it.

If you're shatting yourself tomorrow, it's was off, and you probably shouldn't have eaten it.

I'm gonna put it in the oven and see, doesn't smell any different to normal and isn't sticky, i'm sure supermarkets put the date on early to cover themselves?

Or just be vegetarian and stop worrying about whether a cadaver is safe to eat.