Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

• 3 weeks later...

I want a new picture for my PC/laptop screensaver. I have still got one of Nigel Pearson holding Manager of the Month Award last year. I want one of the PL Trophy Any with Claudio Wes or the team presentation. Got some I took off the telly but wondering if there are any downloadable ones.

I want a new picture for my PC/laptop screensaver. I have still got one of Nigel Pearson holding Manager of the Month Award last year. I want one of the PL Trophy Any with Claudio Wes or the team presentation. Got some I took off the telly but wondering if there are any downloadable ones.

There's plenty on the clubs Facebook you can save and use as a screensaver.

Is hayfever something you can pick up or contract as you get older? or is it something you have from when you're a baby/kid and stuck with it?

I never had it as a kid, I'm not sure if I've got it now but I do get some of the symptoms in the summer.

I never had it as a kid, I'm not sure if I've got it now but I do get some of the symptoms in the summer.

hmm, likewise. I hope I don't have it cos I always gave a lot of stick to people that had it when I was bit younger lol

Is hayfever something you can pick up or contract as you get older? or is it something you have from when you're a baby/kid and stuck with it?

You can start to get hayfever at any age. Ive always laughed at people as ive never had it but one day it will bite me on the arse

You can start to get hayfever at any age. Ive always laughed at people as ive never had it but one day it will bite me on the arse

yep, fully biting me on the arse now as I used to take the piss out my brother mainly!

Definitely started getting an itchy nose and sneezing more in the summer these past few years. Very minor but I'd assume it's something that can develop.

Hi,

I'm 27 and recently moved back to Leicester. I work from home where I communicate with clients by email maybe 2-3 times a day max.

I have no friends or family locally. What do I do with my life?

Hi,

I'm 27 and recently moved back to Leicester. I work from home where I communicate with clients by email maybe 2-3 times a day max.

I have no friends or family locally. What do I do with my life?

Have a drink.  Go to where people are.  Talk to people.

• Like 1

Yeah, but you'll sound desperate talking to people (especially if they're with a group) if you're on your own.

And your point is?  Tell them, you were meeting a mate but he missed his train, whatever.

Yeah I have tried that and apart from the odd nod and thumbs up its a bit hard. Generally I go for a couple of pints then think I should've stayed at home.