Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Maybe. Just logged on and my account details says I'm inactive. Why have they been taken money off me. I played the Goal of the month OK then I tried playing one of the replays V barnseley and it wouldnt play. I have emailed them. It was on a years subscription but I was paying monthly. Doesnt bother me if they stop taking the cash.

Been going through my DD list to see what I could cut out and wondered what the paypal one was. It says player on the account. Only thing I could think of and its the right amount.

Ring them up then and say that you want to cancel your subscription but also enquire about getting money back for poor service (i.e. videos not playing) :thumbup:

I also had trouble viewing the 60-second rewind for the Barnsley match last season, though.

Why do I usually wake up with a raging boner?

It's a sign of good health in a man, apparently.

Something to do with hormones and bladder control (bladder function is virtually almost cut off while you are erect so you don't piss while you're hard lol).

Noticed in the players' car park at the last home game there was a beautiful new Ferrari California in white, registered on German (or more specifically, Hamburg) plates.

Any ideas who this could belong to?

Spotted that myself. Thought it might be Schlupp's. He's from Hamburg, and I think he's mentioned on Twitter that he still has family there.

Spotted that myself. Thought it might be Schlupp's. He's from Hamburg, and I think he's mentioned on Twitter that he still has family there.

I thought that but he only passed his driving test a few months ago and would he really have this as his first car? Fair play if he does! Plus I don't know why he'd buy a left hooker from Germany. Also, is he really on that sort of money yet?

I have a NTL (Virgin) phone line/broadband would I be able to connect another broadband through it? I do have a BT tel socket but its a little way from the PC. I am looking to cut the cost down. Tel liine is £13.90 and the package for TV and broadband £20.

I was also wondering if I can get Freeview via an arial. Atm I cannot tune the TV in. I have a Virgin box connected (V+HD) to my TV

I have seen offers for broadband for less than £6 think it was Plusnet. Thought about doing away with a landline but do I need it for Broadband? I could manage with just a mobile. I don't make many calls and dont receive many at home and normally give my mobile for a contact number in addition to my home no.

I have a NTL (Virgin) phone line/broadband would I be able to connect another broadband through it? I do have a BT tel socket but its a little way from the PC. I am looking to cut the cost down. Tel liine is £13.90 and the package for TV and broadband £20.

I was also wondering if I can get Freeview via an arial. Atm I cannot tune the TV in. I have a Virgin box connected (V+HD) to my TV

I have seen offers for broadband for less than £6 think it was Plusnet. Thought about doing away with a landline but do I need it for Broadband? I could manage with just a mobile. I don't make many calls and dont receive many at home and normally give my mobile for a contact number in addition to my home no.

For the (non-Virgin) broadband, you will require a BT (or equivalent) phoneline and have to pay the line rental on that on top of the cost of the broadband package.

You can get Freeview through the aerial if you havde a DVB enable TV or a set-top box. If you struggle to get a strong signal, it might be because your aerial needs upgrading to a high-gain type.

If you stick with Virgin (cable), you can just have the broadband and not the phoneline. I have Virgin and I have the TV and broadband but have no need for a landline.

If your initial 12 month contract with Virgin is up, you can phone them and say you're considering leaving and they may offer you a better value overall package for what you need.

Edited by BornBlue

I thought that but he only passed his driving test a few months ago and would he really have this as his first car? Fair play if he does! Plus I don't know why he'd buy a left hooker from Germany. Also, is he really on that sort of money yet?

Maybe his family is minted and bought it as a present. He's the only squad member I can think of with German connections, so just figured it must be him. Like you say fair play to him if that's his first car lol

Maybe his family is minted and bought it as a present. He's the only squad member I can think of with German connections, so just figured it must be him. Like you say fair play to him if that's his first car lol

There is the odd chance it could have been on of the Portsmouth players (sometimes you get players who don't come on the team bus for whatever reason) or could have been somebody visiting the club I suppose?

Is there any way to change the rate of mic detection on a built in mic? They're so powerful it can hear me thinking.

Yes. Not sure how though.

Right click on your speaker icon in the system tray (bottom right). > recording devices > right click on your mic > Not sure after that :P

Noticed in the players' car park at the last home game there was a beautiful new Ferrari California in white, registered on German (or more specifically, Hamburg) plates.

Any ideas who this could belong to?

Could have been Didi Hammans?