Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Does anyone know anything about passports?

I've booked a holiday, going late June. Passport runs out early June. I'll renew it as soon as, but I need a passport number when I pay the next bit of the holiday. Something like that. So, can I quote the passport number from my soon to be expired passport, even though when I eventually go it'll be a different passport? Will it be the same passport number because I'm the same person? Or is that not how this shit works?

I've booked a holiday, going late June. Passport runs out early June. I'll renew it as soon as, but I need a passport number when I pay the next bit of the holiday. Something like that. So, can I quote the passport number from my soon to be expired passport, even though when I eventually go it'll be a different passport? Will it be the same passport number because I'm the same person? Or is that not how this shit works?

I think it is. My bro in law just renenwed his, but constantly needed his old one for work.

I think it changes, I went travelling a few years ago and a bout 6 weekes before I went I managed to wash my passport, (didn't check trouser pocket after coming back from Poland.) I rushed through a new one and got it a few days before I left. When I got to Australia I was told my Visa wasn't valid because my passport number had changed, since I bought it, I had to pay again to get in, I wasn't happy.

I just renewed mine. It only took four days to come back. And no, its a different number.

Cheers. I've got the forms now so i'll send them tomorrow and hopefully it'll be here within a week or so.

If not i'll speak to someone about it and that.

They use a courier to send the new one so make sure you get it sent to somewhere where you are during the day and make sure you have other ID to show who you are like a driving license.

It doesn't do anything that a decent diet can't do. If you're not eating well, then they can't hurt.

Oh I'm well aware, but my diet is shit and I don't have the motivation, desire or time to really change it up - it suits my lifestyle. But I'm getting a lot of fatigue recently and it's struck me that it may be a lack of something in my diet (because I've no real idea what else it could be.)

Oh I'm well aware, but my diet is shit and I don't have the motivation, desire or time to really change it up - it suits my lifestyle. But I'm getting a lot of fatigue recently and it's struck me that it may be a lack of something in my diet (because I've no real idea what else it could be.)

constantly climbing onto high horses can be very tiring :D

I sold an iPod on eBay and mistakenly put the wrong 'generation' on the advert (I made it look newer than it was). Understandably, the guy that bought it was less than pleased so I offered him a full refund PLUS the cost of postage to him for him to return it to me.

Was all very amicable in the e-mails but now he has ruined my unblemished record and given me my first negative feedback. Even though there has been NO COST to him,

How can this be fair??

(I have now politely informed him that he will get his refund but at a rate of £1 per month until the amount is paid off...)