Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

If I eat last night's leftover rice from my chinese takeaway (that I've left out all day as I forgot to put it in the fridge, but I will make sure it's heated through really well) what are the chances of me dying? >_<

If I eat last night's leftover rice from my chinese takeaway (that I've left out all day as I forgot to put it in the fridge, but I will make sure it's heated through really well) what are the chances of me dying? >_<

Just eat it. Never does me any harm!

I was hungry. Tasted ok. :dunno:

(If I disappear from the forum, you'll all know why!) >_<

I have heard that you are not supposed to re-heat rice, something to do with spores but I think after one day you should be fine, but it can be quite nasty.

I do it all the time. Never had rice last night though but some sort of stew. Has mince, veg, apple, onion and a couple of slices of black pudding. Had some chicken onion rings etc in a meal deal from Pizza Go and hungry againg. Will have to try the left overs from last night. Five mins microwave enough?

Added ingredient. Tin Minestrone soup.

Edited by Nightguard

Well I'm still alive. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Wha?

Sorry, I've no been paying attention to the sport today. Cleaned through and then sat pissing about with the guitar for a while. Good news?

Edit:

Just checked. **** yes!

Played in Aussie land though, I was asleep at the time.

Edited by LargeAl

What happens if you are stuck abroad because of a strike of some sort, air traffic controllers etc? Are you covered for any expenses on your travel insurance?

You need to read the policy small print as the underwriters of all travel insurance policies do apply exclusions to cover depending on the circumstances. For example, a common exclusion is that claims for delay caused by strike or industrial action will not be met, if such action had already been notified at the time the policy was purchased so make sure you read the policy terms and conditions.

You need to read the policy small print as the underwriters of all travel insurance policies do apply exclusions to cover depending on the circumstances. For example, a common exclusion is that claims for delay caused by strike or industrial action will not be met, if such action had already been notified at the time the policy was purchased so make sure you read the policy terms and conditions.

I've read the policy online and it makes no mention.

Anyone else collecting the Olympic Medallion things from BP garages?

Missing Nos 1&2 though. Steve Redgrave and Seb Coe

I don't usually get involved with this sort of thing but I think it will be a nice souviner of the games. The last time I did this was the England Squad for France '98 when I was 10! (still got them as it was the year my brother was born)

Turns out that all profits from these go to Team GB too!

Edited by blue-army-andy

A packet of cigarettes is exactly the same size as a standard business card / credit card. This can't be a coincidence.

Anybody know why this is?

Im guessing both are designed to fit in top pockets... or if you are incredibly cool like me you keep your business cards rolled up in the sleeve of your white T shirt ... :thumbup: Aaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy