Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Yeah, true. I flew with Thomson, they seem to be growing into a big airline.

After reading the 'in flight' magazine, it appears they will be the first airline to use Boeing's Dreamliner:

thomson-787-800-12fltthompsonlr.jpg?w=606

Got to get on that :cool::sweating:

Yeah there are many items with that tag on. I don't actually know what for, but I think they can only be used when the aircraft is grounded?

You flew from Heathrow? I would like to fly from Heathrow one day. Apart from Manchester and Birmingham, I haven't really flew from any of our Countries 'major' airports.

Yeah, they are the first UK airline to have their order delivered, not long followed by BA. Love to fly on the dreamliner, problem is I have no interest in going Cancun or Florida really.

Yeah, they are the first UK airline to have their order delivered, not long followed by BA. Love to fly on the dreamliner, problem is I have no interest in going Cancun or Florida really.

I saw a Thomson advert at East Midlands Airport saying you could be the first to fly on the Dreamliner and questioned the honesty there. Given that three airlines have already taken deliveries!

Has Moosey been banned ? If so how long for ?

it's a bit quiet on here without the old scallywag :)

I was placed on a mod queue so effectively banned as they would not authorise any posts. I feel like such a badboy. Needless to say I will be good and refrain from making any threads which may result in a debate from now on.

I was placed on a mod queue so effectively banned as they would not authorise any posts. I feel like such a badboy. Needless to say I will be good and refrain from making any threads which may result in a debate from now on.

You also had your other accounts banned. You're living on borrowed time with this one, to be honest. So, yes, probably best you behave yourself because I really can't be arsed to put up with your trolling anymore. And if you think I'm going to feel sympathetic towards your 'aww, poor me, I'm only having a little debate' bullshit then you're sadly mistaken.

Hopefully that makes it crystal clear. :thumbup:

I'm not cuntbollocks swearing anymore.

You can behave n'all. :glare:

• Like 2

You also had your other accounts banned. You're living on borrowed time with this one, to be honest. So, yes, probably best you behave yourself because I really can't be arsed to put up with your trolling anymore. And if you think I'm going to feel sympathetic towards your 'aww, poor me, I'm only having a little debate' bullshit then you're sadly mistaken.

Hopefully that makes it crystal clear. :thumbup:

Amen to that.

Plus 1

It's my mates wedding at the weekend and I have to go as an usher apparently, apart from wearing a rented penguin suit all day and a bloody cravat. What does an usher actually do?

Bear in mind I wear a track suit and/or sports wear for my profession, I'm gonna look like a right dick in a long tailed suit that looks like I stepped off the carriage from royal ascot!

It's my mates wedding at the weekend and I have to go as an usher apparently, apart from wearing a rented penguin suit all day and a bloody cravat. What does an usher actually do?

Bear in mind I wear a track suit and/or sports wear for my profession, I'm gonna look like a right dick in a long tailed suit that looks like I stepped off the carriage from royal ascot!

Ushers

Not sure if you are joking but its quality wearing a suit , heres what an usher does apparently http://www.confetti.co.uk/article/view/4923-8191-0-What_does_an_usher_do__exactly__Usher.do

Your chief job is to fluff the groom on the wedding night. Should he be rendered unable to pleasure the bride it is your responsibility to fill the void.

• Like 1

Not sure if you are joking but its quality wearing a suit , heres what an usher does apparently http://www.confetti.co.uk/article/view/4923-8191-0-What_does_an_usher_do__exactly__Usher.do

Never liked wearing a suit/blazer (when I was in school), always found them hot, uncomfortable and unnecessary. I mean what practical function does a tie/cravat actually have? Also, unless you fork out and get a measured suit, people very often buy the wrong size and they fit very badly.

By all means for a business meeting, a shirt and smart trousers for certain, but a full 3 piece with bloody ties, cuff links, belts, watches uncomfortable shoes and all that jazz? Not for me thanks. I prefer practicality over fashion.

Luckily for me I don't want to get married (again, expensive waste of time) or work in an office looking at the same people/walls for hours on end so I won't have to worry too much about it!

Your chief job is to fluff the groom on the wedding night. Should he be rendered unable to pleasure the bride it is your responsibility to fill the void.

This, however - it it were true, would be a RESULT! :D