Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

You missed a right old kerfuffle. A new user joined claiming to know daggers in real life and said he'd seen daggers and nick together in a field trying to catch goats and sheep with a homemade snare made from a bamboo pole, an old basketball ring and some fishing line. Said he couldn't be sure because it was dark but it looked like they were both naked. Daggers strongly denied this but then another user came on and posted candid pics of daggers and nick climbing over a fence into a field each with a snare across their shoulder earlier that same night. At this point nick panics and admits he was trying to catch animals but that there nothing sexual about it. Then the guy with the pictures posts another pic which is hard to make out but looks for all the world like daggers inserting buttonhead into the back end of a badger. Poor thing looked terrified. At this point everyone starts claiming the photo looks shopped, as if daggers head has been stuck on, and sphericalfox admits he is the new posters and the photos were indeed fake. Everyone lol'd a bit but it quickly got strange again as questions were raised as to how sphericalfox came into possession of the original badger pic. A mountain of evidence began to mount that it was indeed spherical himself in the pic at which point the thread was deleted.

:appl:lol

Your adoration (and defending) of Moose is quite disturbing.

He can have some pretty awful opinions and speaks his mind regularly (not always advised) but he's funnier than 90% of the posters on here at the same time as he's effectively bullied by several posters.

Quick, post a McDonald's joke ;)

• Like 1

Your adoration (and defending) of Moose is quite disturbing.

Credit where it is due, when he wants to be moosebunk-breathland can be very funny, it is just shame when he lets it all down by getting argumentative and aggressive without ever actually putting forward a decent coherent argument with sources to back it up and just repeating daily mail rhetoric.

Credit where it is due, when he wants to be moosebunk-breathland can be very funny, it is just shame when he lets it all down by getting argumentative and aggressive without ever actually putting forward a decent coherent argument with sources to back it up and just repeating daily mail rhetoric.

Basically this.

just repeating daily mail rhetoric.

I actually never read the Daily Mail except for the occasions when stories are linked or copied online. Never really liked the paper tbh, far too transparent with their motives. I probably read the Guardian more often even though it makes me want to vomit a lot of the time.

I actually never read the Daily Mail except for the occasions when stories are linked or copied online. Never really liked the paper tbh, far too transparent with their motives. I probably read the Guardian more often even though it makes me want to vomit a lot of the time.

Guardian and Mail are just as bad as each other, but with different biases. I guess people who buy these type of papers aren't after news, but are just after opinions that align to their own already formed viewpoints.

Guardian and Mail are just as bad as each other, but with different biases. I guess people who buy these type of papers aren't after news, but are just after opinions that align to their own already formed viewpoints.

Note quite the same, as much as the Guardian does have an 'agenda' it does at least it is not one to create fear and hate, and they do still abide by journalistic standards.

Question for y'all:

Is Iceland an expensive place to visit? How much is a beer or a meal out there?

Note quite the same, as much as the Guardian does have an 'agenda' it does at least it is not one to create fear and hate, and they do still abide by journalistic standards.

Question for y'all:

Journalistic standards whereby they condemn companies for tax efficient structures while having one themselves.

Question for y'all:

Baseless conjecture but I'd say it's pretty cheap. Used to be one of the most expensive places in Europe but since being massively dicked by the financial crisis their prices must have plummeted.

Edited by BoxingFoxes

Baseless conjecture but I'd say it's pretty cheap. Used to be one of the most expensive places in Europe but since being massively dicked by the financial crisis their prices must have plummeted.

This is what I was thinking, but don't really know, was hoping someone on here had been out that way and could shed some light on the matter.

Is the xmas market on this weekend in leicester?.

I hope so but we had the 'World Market' one only a couple of weeks ago so I doubt it. The one with the polish beer tent at the clock tower. Was quite good actually, I had one of them big German sausage things, some Spanish paella, a kangaroo burger and bought some weird flavoured cheese too! Cost a fvcking fortune all in all though!