Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

What is the best red wine to buy for someone for a christmas present (type/country) ? Any good deals at the supermarkets? Spending up to £10, maybe a little more if decent stuff.

If your spending a tenner , you'd be better off buying a nice bottle of port (Cockburns LBV £9 Tesco)

I think it's much better and less risky than wine :xmassmile:

Prawn cocktail is ****ing great. I buy myself a bag of prawns and eat the whole lot in a prawn cocktail at least five times a year. It's all about the sauce though really. If you don't get the sauce right then don't bother. I once had a prawn coctail which didn't have any sauce whatsoever which is just ridiculous. Like a sandwich with no filling. Your sauce should be pink, slightly sharp and lemony. You can basically make it with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise. Then you want some nice crispy lettuce sprinkled with large grain sugar and some nice lightly toasted soft bread to mop up the sauce.

Prawn cocktail is ****ing great. I buy myself a bag of prawns and eat the whole lot in a prawn cocktail at least five times a year. It's all about the sauce though really. If you don't get the sauce right then don't bother. I once had a prawn coctail which didn't have any sauce whatsoever which is just ridiculous. Like a sandwich with no filling. Your sauce should be pink, slightly sharp and lemony. You can basically make it with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise. Then you want some nice crispy lettuce sprinkled with large grain sugar and some nice lightly toasted soft bread to mop up the sauce.

You forgot to mention that it should always be served in a babycham glass :xmassmile:

what is the best way to get your oven smelling fresh (no clean jokes)

Do a shit in every room and in every appliance in your house, other than the oven then it will smell fresh by comparison.

This trick also works if you wife or boyfriend complains about the smell of your cock.

Edited by Captain Shrapnel
  • Like 1

Why do all the girls i fancy have really bad moustaches when I get close up for the first time?

As opposed to the 'really good moustache' some women have?

I've just had a really weird 10 minutes, my heart started beating really fast, my breathing became really heavy, I became dizzy, everything felt really surreal and I was shitting myself. What does this sound like? I thought at first it might be a panic attack which I've never had before, but I've spoke to my mum and she reckons it's because I took a load of tablets earlier without eating anything or drinking anything. I still feel a bit weird and haven't got a clue what's going on.

I've just had a really weird 10 minutes, my heart started beating really fast, my breathing became really heavy, I became dizzy, everything felt really surreal and I was shitting myself. What does this sound like? I thought at first it might be a panic attack which I've never had before, but I've spoke to my mum and she reckons it's because I took a load of tablets earlier without eating anything or drinking anything. I still feel a bit weird and haven't got a clue what's going on.

http://www.foxestalk...4-palpitations/

If time machines are ever invented , will I be able to travel back a few years and claim that I invented the machine and take all the credit ?

Won't going back and changing the past mean the guy who invents the time machine in the future won't invent it, meaning you won't be able to go back in time and do that? Sort of creating a time loop?

Won't going back and changing the past mean the guy who invents the time machine in the future won't invent it, meaning you won't be able to go back in time and do that? Sort of creating a time loop?

damn :xmassad:

i was hoping to cash in on that idea .

I only seem to be able to breathe clearly through one nostril at any given time , and then it changes to the other one.

I never seem to have both nostrils clear at the same time( well not for long anyway )

Is this usual ?

I used to have the same problem until I sneezed up a marble.

Are you missing any marbles?

• Like 2