Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

At least you use your nose to breath, even it is hampered! :ph34r:

where does that saying about mouthbreathers come from ? why is it considered to mean stupid ?

i only asked about the nostril thing because oral sex is difficult if you constantly need to turn your head so that the open nostril is clear .Your tongue need to contort sideways

I just wondered if anyone else had encountered this problem.

It's obviously not a problem if it's oral sex on a man but that doesn't interest me .

Edited by Zingari

where does that saying about mouthbreathers come from ? why is it considered to mean stupid ?

i only asked about the nostril thing because oral sex is difficult if you constantly need to turn your head so that the open nostril is clear .Your tongue need to contort sideways

I just wondered if anyone else had encountered this problem.

It's obviously not a problem if it's oral sex on a man but that doesn't interest me .

Nice edit :thumbup:

Well mouthbreathing i thought was a pretty standard insult. The first time I heard it in a media form was in a Frank Skinner stand-up routine. Live in Birmingham, I think.

Not sure about the cunnilingus. But surely you need to, like a good swimmer, turn your head, or like the butterfly come up for air and take a few good breaths before commencing once again. I've never got a swimming certificate, and if not careful could drown in the shower, but the technique is sound...so i've been told. :P

Nice edit :thumbup:

Well mouthbreathing i thought was a pretty standard insult. The first time I heard it in a media form was in a Frank Skinner stand-up routine. Live in Birmingham, I think.

Not sure about the cunnilingus. But surely you need to, like a good swimmer, turn your head, or like the butterfly come up for air and take a few good breaths before commencing once again. I've never got a swimming certificate, and if not careful could drown in the shower, but the technique is sound...so i've been told. :P

Thanks for the advice , i'm not too sure about using the butterfly technique. I think the missus would object in the strongest terms if I dived on her from a big box and then started bobbing my head , waving my arms in a wild rotation and flapping my legs like a demented dolphin .

I'll try it out though and let you know :thumbup: :xmasbiggrin:

Thanks for the advice , i'm not too sure about using the butterfly technique. I think the missus would object in the strongest terms if I dived on her from a big box and then started bobbing my head , waving my arms in a wild rotation and flapping my legs like a demented dolphin .

I'll try it out though and let you know :thumbup: :xmasbiggrin:

Just don't try the backstroke, I did once and it was....err shit. :xmastongue: