Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Who is Captain Pancake Face? I recognize the sig but can't put a name to the poster.

I had another question but I've gone and forgotten it now.

If you click on his name.. it open a profile thing... on the top right of the page is "name history" or something like that.

Shrapnel of course. Couldn't quite put a name to that sig.

If you click on his name.. it open a profile thing... on the top right of the page is "name history" or something like that.

Well I wish I knew that months ago. The name changes always have me stumped for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone ever been to an album/book signing? Can you take your own pcitures and that? Never been too one before, but might be going to one later this afternoon.

It depends how formal it is I guess. If it's in a shop they often want you to purchase the album or book and you need proof of purchase to queue up. If you've bought it and want something else as well signed it might depend how busy it is and where you are in the queue (and how much of a knob the signee or their rep is). I wouldn't say that's definite, you can always chance it but that's how it used to work where I worked. I remember once seeing Aldo Zilli sat by himself for over and hour and a half having signed one book, genuinely depressing.

Anyone ever been to an album/book signing? Can you take your own pcitures and that? Never been too one before, but might be going to one later this afternoon.

you could take pictures at my last book signing.

It's taken no twist?

I just asked simple questions, they were answered and I made a comment.

Oh God actually you're right this could cause havoc all over the FoxesTalk forum. lol

You need to be careful - you could be forced off the forum for daring to reminisce about posters from the past. :D

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

You need to be careful - you could be forced off the forum for daring to reminisce about posters from the past. :D

Haha true.

FoxesTalk is a lot different to what it used to be. Another quick question, when FT had all the people I mentioned posting and what not, did FT have more active posters than they do now?