Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Sorry. I should embrace the spirit of.mystery more often and not be a kill joy.

Don't fret, I have plenty of ideas for usernames and at least about 43 email addresses.

I just can't get my head around the use of a proxy server to mask my IP.

Thinking of just a series of deformed/mutated animals (to tie in with the evolution thread)

theduckwithultrawebbedfeet

thegibbonwhocouldn'tsaynoormaybe

thespiderwhocouldn'tmakeawebbutcouldmakeaconvincingargumentforprivatisationofthebritishrailnetwork

All evolutionary advantages I'd say. Science in action my friends, science in action.

You need to be more of a zany character, something a bit more committed. Like a Liverpool fan that hangs around a Leicester forum shouting down anyone who dislikes Louis Suarez or an ageing ex hack with a pathological obsession with pubescent, attacking footballers.

Don't fret, I have plenty of ideas for usernames and at least about 43 email addresses.

I just can't get my head around the use of a proxy server to mask my IP.

Thinking of just a series of deformed/mutated animals (to tie in with the evolution thread)

theduckwithultrawebbedfeet

thegibbonwhocouldn'tsaynoormaybe

thespiderwhocouldn'tmakeawebbutcouldmakeaconvincingargumentforprivatisationofthebritishrailnetwork

All evolutionary advantages I'd say. Science in action my friends, science in action.

Given that when I use the Mod tools to "Resolve IP address" (I've no idea what it means either) the host name contains the name of the company you work for I think you need to try harder next time :D

Given that when I use the Mod tools to "Resolve IP address" (I've no idea what it means either) the host name contains the name of the company you work for I think you need to try harder next time :D

I don't think there will be a next time mate, this is one last feathered hurrah! haha.

Going to be incredibly busy at work and home very very soon!

I don't think there will be a next time mate, this is one last feathered hurrah! haha.

Going to be incredibly busy at work and home very very soon!

Are you going for the record number of times somebody has announced they are leaving only to return?

You're on about seven already aren't you? Just this year.

Are you going for the record number of times somebody has announced they are leaving only to return?

You're on about seven already aren't you? Just this year.

Well the record number of accounts is already out of his grasp, if only you had said goodbye before each new account he would have a much longer way to go.

I'm banning myself after today, just want to witness and possibly get involved in one more matchday thread/reaction as its our last Saturday 3pm.

Then free time will be consumed with studying and re-decorating a few rooms before kids 2 and 3 make their appearance.

Feel free at that point to lifetime ban all accounts and all IP addresses associated with my accounts if you like (in fact, this would help me maintain discipline and stay away!)

Midnight tonight, Alexikokopops, you can do this can't you?

If you say so mate! The ironic thing is you think I want your attention and yet you seek me out in threads and talk about me even in threads I'm not posting in.

I really couldn't care less about you or any of the people on here that I don't know.

That gets more and more convincing every time you say it, honestly.

That gets more and more convincing every time you say it, honestly.

For once I'm in agreement with moose. You left crying only a few days ago creating a big scene. Stop being a drama queen and post when you feel like it or don't.

Haha. I crave attention? Everytime I pop back in to this thread thinking something worthwhile might have been posted, its just you two talking about me.

It doesn't bother me, but don't confuse you wanting to talk about me with me wanting attention.

What you want and what I want are very, very different things.

Haha. I crave attention? Everytime I pop back in to this thread thinking something worthwhile might have been posted, its just you two talking about me.

It doesn't bother me, but don't confuse you wanting to talk about me with me wanting attention.

What you want and what I want are very, very different things.

lol

Of course, you're a bird mate.