Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Young? It's well known that supporting city ages you by at least a decade.

Still, I can and have drank beyond the point where people younger than me have hit alcohol poisoning without feeling much, and only having a slight headache the following day.

you da man

I drank four bottles of rose (I know, I know) for some reason (ok, because I won 6 bottles in a raffle) without ever intending to get drunk. I drank them all whilst cooking a shepherds pie and the kitchen was hot.

The next day I felt like TBJS had used my ear as a wanq aid (again).

I blame sulphites but I'm probably just definitely past being able to drink volumes and not feel ill.

Martin Millers tonight though - try it, you will like it.

How come Top and his dad have changed his name to "Srivaddhanaprabha"?

I'd just about learnt his name then they go and lay this on me!! lol

Royal decree in Thailand or something . It's some sort of great honour when the king gives someone a name .http://www.moodiereport.com/document.php?c_id=6&doc_id=34009

Edited by Zingari

Is bread the only food that changes it's name when cooked?

It isn't bread until it's cooked , it's just the ingredients that make the dough .

But I see what you mean though.i can't readily think of anything that isn't called the same name prior to cooking .

Maybe batter becomes Yorkshire pudding only after cooking , (but pastry is pastry both before and after)

It isn't bread until it's cooked , it's just the ingredients that make the dough .

But I see what you mean though.i can't readily think of anything that isn't called the same name prior to cooking .

Maybe batter becomes Yorkshire pudding only after cooking , (but pastry is pastry both before and after)

I know what you mean, bread has to be baked from dough to be bread. I'm just thinking, no other ready to eat food changes name once you cook it, even if it has already been cooked to reach its edible state.