Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

You're twice my age and do?

And you're mocking me?

... Okay then!

I have kids your age....

Think before you post otherwise you'll turn out like me.

I can say with supreme confidence that my father has no idea what a magikarp is.

But then I also know he doesn't regularly make himself look a tit on the internet.

Swings and roundabouts.

I guess you're rather lucky that I'm not your father - though it may not be the same for your mother. :P

p.s. you're not telling me that he doesn't know Pikachu though are you? It's more likely that my depth of knowledge is so much deeper (on this subject at least).

Edited by Guest

Can anyone help me with Microsoft Access?

Basically I've got an assignment and I've technically got to make my own iTunes. I'll not go into it too deep, but what I want/need to do is add up the prices of four songs. So, I've got them down at £0.69 each, but how do I total?

... I seem to think it's something like 'Sum(£0.69*4)', but where do I put this? In a query? Or in the 'validation rule'?

Has anyone used Teachfirst to qualify as a teacher? Or know anyone who has? If so, what's the feedback been like?

I haven't, and don't know anyone who has (although a TA in my school is starting her teacher training with them in Sept, but it's obviously too soon for any feedback) - they appear to be very professional though and any 'gossip' I've heard about the scheme has been generally positive. Have you tried asking or searching on the TES forums?

I haven't, and don't know anyone who has (although a TA in my school is starting her teacher training with them in Sept, but it's obviously too soon for any feedback) - they appear to be very professional though and any 'gossip' I've heard about the scheme has been generally positive. Have you tried asking or searching on the TES forums?

Thanks. Will do.

Edited by FoxyPV

I wouldn't have said so - but since you posted this

http://www.foxestalk...-coffee-thread/

not long ago at all, it's certainly an odd question...

And for the sake of clarity - although I will never know why its necessary to clarify this - but my name is neither TPH nor Tempwan Yierban.

Anyway, here is a question, is the split of UK / World population 50/50 male/female? If more female, is this in line proportion wise with the longer female lifespan?

What about the practices in some states of getting erm 'rid' of female children? Does that still happen? How has it affected things there?

Edited by Tempwan Yierban

Maybe, but you're an utter dickhead anyway so who cares?

true. Putting your own name in the title is pretentious at the least.

I wouldn't have said so - but since you posted this

http://www.foxestalk...-coffee-thread/

not long ago at all, it's certainly an odd question...

And for the sake of clarity - although I will never know why its necessary to clarify this - but my name is neither TPH nor Tempwan Yierban.

Anyway, here is a question, is the split of UK / World population 50/50 male/female? If more female, is this in line proportion wise with the longer female lifespan?

What about the practices in some states of getting erm 'rid' of female children? Does that still happen? How has it affected things there?

My name's not FIF either :rolleyes:

No it's not 50/50

More female

No it's not the same proportion as life span

Yes some places the girl (epsecially if first born) is killed.

It's meant a lot more "first born" males.

In China when there was a 1 child limit put on couples the female would often be killed and it resulted in more males in the generation - though this wasn't the aim, the aim was population reduction.

Is it the height of pomposity, self-importance and dickheadedness to put your own "name" in an FT thread?

But what about when another poster uses your name in a thread title - like when Dagger's started the "AoWW's Pussy Thread"? I assume that just means I'm legendary? :dunno::whistle: