Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

But what about when another poster uses your name in a thread title - like when Dagger's started the "AoWW's Pussy Thread"? I assume that just means I'm legendary? :dunno::whistle:

Don't know. I've never seen your pussy.

but even without that you're legendary.

When you are outside you plant your foot down and it has to push your bodyweight forward into the next step.

On a treadmill you plant your foot any it drags your foot backwards under you.

On a treadmill you do only 50% ofthe work.

EDIT:

put it on 2% incline to replicate running outside on a flat surface

Even when steaming I can still dispense fitness advise. GET IN!!!!!!!!

Edited by blue-army-andy
  • Like 2

As long as you can afford the repayments I don't see why not

You missed the bit where he was directing the question at people who know stuff about money. Really knowing stuff about money, not just the recognising money, you know, like, if someone hit you in the face with a pound coin because you were being a bit of a twat when you served their order. No, he was asking people with a bit of intelligence who work in proper jobs like financial investors or stuff.

Save yourself for when he asks questions about up-sizing orders or clean-up regimes or toilet monitoring.

You missed the bit where he was directing the question at people who know stuff about money. Really knowing stuff about money, not just the recognising money, you know, like, if someone hit you in the face with a pound coin because you were being a bit of a twat when you served their order. No, he was asking people with a bit of intelligence who work in proper jobs like financial investors or stuff.

Save yourself for when he asks questions about up-sizing orders or clean-up regimes or toilet monitoring.

lol

comicbookguy.gif

• Like 1

What's the meaning behind your sig? I do matrices as part of my degree but I cant be arsed to engage my brain enough to find the hidden meaning (if there is one)

One for you finance bods.

Can i re- mortgage my house to buy a second property ?

Why would you not just mortgage the second property? Unless you're talking about mortgaging them both, in which case you can as long as you can afford (in the eyes of the lender) the repayments.

One for you finance bods.

Can i re- mortgage my house to buy a second property ?

I think that only works in monopoly, and even then it is only worth it to get all of a set otherwise you end up with no money and no property, play it safe, buy with in your means, pass go collect £200 and don't end up in jail is my advice.

Why would you not just mortgage the second property? Unless you're talking about mortgaging them both, in which case you can as long as you can afford (in the eyes of the lender) the repayments.

The reason i asked is, i thought that it was necessary (or law even) to take out a buy to let mortgage.

Wow, that was so cutting. "Proper jobs like financial investors or stuff." lol yeah you sure do sound like you know what you're talking about there, for a change. By the way, any further thoughts on your favourite stone? It used to be granite but what is it now? We're all desperate to know!

Jonthefox, there's plently of articles online about remortgaging your primary property to finance a second. Just do a google search rather than listening to the advice of the financially illiterate dimwits on here.

• Like 1

Not just afford the repayments but also have suitable equity in the first property.

Right, here's a question then. I've been unemployed for a pretty long time now and on JSA. However I've recently had a successful interview for working at the City Council on an apprenticeship, I'll be working in the Financial department.

However, I haven't started yet, and won't be starting until May time. Until then, I was considering looking at possibly a temporary job (although doubt I'd get one) so I could still apply for Jobseekers. However, I wasn't paid last week. I rang them up on Thursday last week (I was meant to be paid on Weds) and they said they would get back in contact with me about it later in that day. Sure enough, no call. I rang them again on Friday, and again yesterday, and again today and only today did I get through to them again, and I was cut off in seconds. The service is well and truly appalling.

But does anyone know why my money might have stopped? I haven't told the Jobcentre but I have told my adviser on the work programme, so that may be why my money has stopped?

I still personally think it's a bit poor. OK, they could argue I'm not a Jobseeker (but I am if you get me, with that temporary job), if I've got a job lined up and don't start yet, what the hell am I meant to do money wise?

I'm meant to be signing on again on Friday, but I'm not even sure I'm meant to be going in now. What the hell do I do?