Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Ah, the ultimate deception. Very cunning.

I wouldn't be lighting any cigars just yet. Ants will out-survive us all, I'm sure. The day after we nuke our civilisation into ashes, the six legged little cvnts will be making nests out of the ashes. And dancing a victory jig.

"And I for one would like to welcome our new insect overlords"

hail-ants.png

• Like 4

Would a fart contain any DNA from it's owner?

Given that it's a gas it still has molecular structure, though I guess not in a way that fluid or solids do.

Just wondering, like.

It's a collection of gases, not a gas - but no; you'd have to have cellular matter in the fart, and that doesn't happen in healthy people (it might happen in rectal based diseases, but I'm a bit shaky on medicine)

It's a collection of gases, not a gas - but no; you'd have to have cellular matter in the fart, and that doesn't happen in healthy people (it might happen in rectal based diseases, but I'm a bit shaky on medicine)

But not on rectal based diseases?

rectal based diseases comes under proctology, a specific area of medicine.

We know you have the intellect of a deceased badger, you don't have to remind us of that.

rectal based diseases comes under your diseased penis in most cases.

The is oil leaking all over the rear passenger side wheel of my R reg Citeoen Saxo, it has covered the round... thing that I think is the brake and leaked all over the inside wall of the tyre too, any idea what it might be?

Brake fluid ,probably leaking from the brake cylinder. Check your brake fluid level

Brake fluid ,probably leaking from the brake cylinder. Check your brake fluid level

good-cv-boot-large.jpg

It's most probably the cv joint (the rubber boot in the above picture).  It's probably split & pissed the grease all over the wheel arch.  It's not a big job & shouldn't be too expensive to put right.

Will do, if it's leaking does that mean something is broken? And is it likely to be expensive?

If it is the brake cylinder it's a leaking seal but a garage will change the unit,shouldn't be too expensive.

If your brake fluid level is ok then you have no leak from you brake circuit BUT if is low you will draw air into

The system and the brakes will become spongy and then fail.

If mr. Sinatra is correct then there is no immediate danger.

I'm off to the betting thread to have 5p e.w.

good-cv-boot-large.jpg

It's most probably the cv joint (the rubber boot in the above picture).  It's probably split & pissed the grease all over the wheel arch.  It's not a big job & shouldn't be too expensive to put right.

That's a good photo, you do keep your car in pristine condition.

That's a good photo, you do keep your car in pristine condition.

sorry.  I didn't mean to quote you.  It was meant for Andy.

Not my car either.

You could be right about the brake cylinder, I just thought it might be worth having a quick look under the car at the cv joint.

I've got a wedding to go to near Daventry(Weedon) in August and the hotels nearby, if you can get a room, are extremely expensive. Is there anywhere near that wouldn't be too dear?

Edited by Webbo

Wheres a good place to park for wembley. No, i'm not getting over confident. I've got tickets for england v roi.

Stanmore, there's a car park at the tube station there. Not in a busy part of London either so relatively easy to get to

I've got a wedding to go to near Daventry(Weedon) in August and the hotels nearby, if you can get a room, are extremely expensive. Is there anywhere near that wouldn't be too dear?

Ive just started using this site... had a couple of bargain bookings with them. Not sure how good they are in the UK, but worth a look.

https://www.airbnb.com.au/s/Daventry--United-Kingdom