Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

What do the connection icons on the taskbar of my Samsung smartphone mean? It keeps switching between 3G, G, H and E. why. and the connection seems poor on one or two of them.

Fine on wi-fi, as it should be.

What do the connection icons on the taskbar of my Samsung smartphone mean? It keeps switching between 3G, G, H and E. why. and the connection seems poor on one or two of them.

Fine on wi-fi, as it should be.

They're different types of connections that are available in the area. H is the fastest then 3G. E and G tend to be pretty slow.

They're different types of connections that are available in the area. H is the fastest then 3G. E and G tend to be pretty slow.

Thanks. It's particularly bad for internet use unless it's on my home wi-fi. And it switches even though I'm in one place and not "roaming"

I suppose there's no way I can lock the phone onto one particular connection? I imagine that would make the phone unusable.

Edited by Parafox

Thanks. It's particularly bad for internet use unless it's on my home wi-fi. And it switches even though I'm in one place and not "roaming"

I suppose there's no way I can lock the phone onto one particular connection? I imagine that would make the phone unusable.

You cannot. The one it's connected to will be the best available where you are at any given moment.

What do the symbols on your new fangled musicy player things.. you know.. the squiggly arrows.. the arrow with an A etc?

what's the question? :unsure:

If a police officer stops you in the street and asks for your name do you have to give it?

Does anybody have the commentary of Nugents goal on Thursday? Was haven't heard it yet!

How do you change your FT name?

So did you tell the constable your name was Blue Army Andy and now you need to quickly disappear?

If a police officer stops you in the street and asks for your name do you have to give it?

I don't think so, unless they have seen you commit a crime or you're doing something highly suspicious or something.