Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Who is Jared Anderson?  

I made myself a Twitter account to wish the players luck yesterday (it went well, thanks for asking) and a bloke called Jared Anderson has started following me.  Is it one of you chaps or just some randomer?

Who is Jared Anderson?

I made myself a Twitter account to wish the players luck yesterday (it went well, thanks for asking) and a bloke called Jared Anderson has started following me. Is it one of you chaps or just some randomer?

lol

Old Jared "the jabber" Anderson. He is an infamous stalker who operates a three pronged attack. Three jabs, hence the name. Firstly he jabs you with a knife to de-arm you, then he jabs you with a syringe full of aids blood, then finally he jabs you in the anus with his cock.

If he is following you on Twitter it means you're on his to do list

lol

Old Jared "the jabber" Anderson. He is an infamous stalker who operates a three pronged attack. Three jabs, hence the name. Firstly he jabs you with a knife to de-arm you, then he jabs you with a syringe full of aids blood, then finally he jabs you in the anus with his cock.

If he is following you on Twitter it means you're on his to do list

Really, mate, it's the 21st century. You seriously don't need to stay in that closet forever.

• Like 2

What's the legal ramifications on tampering my food that I know my housemates will steal?

I.e. if I were to say, soak my bread in laxatives, and they were to then eat it - would I have any potential trouble on my hands?

Do you really want the people you share a house with to have catastrophic shits? Think about it!

I think you can site tv in your defence, all good kids film involved at least one laxative prank.

From a legal point of view it is probably illegal, but if you were doing it for your own reasons rather than out of spite you'd be ok. Say you were constipated and had found that bread was the best way to administer laxatives.

The other option is to wrap your bread around raw chicken before puting it back then any ill feelings by those that eat it could be put down to an unclean kitchen rather than you putting laxative in the bread.

A less drastic action would be to talk to your housemates, we always had an agreement in my shared houses was that if needed you could always take anything under 2 conditions:

1. Don't finish anything off, nothing more annoying than thinking you have some bread or milk and finding it gone.

2. Anything of any real value, ie beer, wine, whisky and not inconsequential stuff like bread milk butter must be replaced the next day.

Would buying a porsche boxster be a bit gay.

I want another focus st but can't find one i'm thinking owning a porsche would be fun but a boxster is the only one i could afford and i'd have an excuse not to run the kids about.

Do you really want the people you share a house with to have catastrophic shits? Think about it!

En-suite rooms, so not my problem

I think you can site tv in your defence, all good kids film involved at least one laxative prank.

From a legal point of view it is probably illegal, but if you were doing it for your own reasons rather than out of spite you'd be ok. Say you were constipated and had found that bread was the best way to administer laxatives.

The other option is to wrap your bread around raw chicken before puting it back then any ill feelings by those that eat it could be put down to an unclean kitchen rather than you putting laxative in the bread.

A less drastic action would be to talk to your housemates, we always had an agreement in my shared houses was that if needed you could always take anything under 2 conditions:

1. Don't finish anything off, nothing more annoying than thinking you have some bread or milk and finding it gone.

2. Anything of any real value, ie beer, wine, whisky and not inconsequential stuff like bread milk butter must be replaced the next day.

I've talked to them several times, nothing, I've threatened them before, followed through with those threats (I think their pans are now in a skip somewhere) and nothing. Next move is poisoning them.

How can I delete 'pop-up' adverts from appearing?

Happens whenever I go onto a news site, and takes longer than anticipated to remove them all.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en

Adblock makes you happy!

You could be in for some deep shit.

I love bumping people up to +5 rep. It's a funny kind of satisfaction.

• Like 2

What's the legal ramifications on tampering my food that I know my housemates will steal?

I.e. if I were to say, soak my bread in laxatives, and they were to then eat it - would I have any potential trouble on my hands?

Yes you would.

It's a pre-meditated attack on someone.

If they died you'd get life.

I'm prescribed to 45mg of Mirtazapine daily; been taking them since April 29th.

Why do I only still regularly sleep up to two hours? The effect of this is starting to take its toll on me (e.g. weariness, baggy eyes). 

If I dare ask........

can anyone recommend somewhere that can service a bicycle I have been given.  It's a Marin & looks in reasonable condition, considering it has been left out all winter.  There's a few rusty bolts, chain, etc.  The main problem is that the gears are out of sync.  I could probably have a go at setting them up myself but I really can't be arsed.

Quite a few years ago I took a bike to City Cycles near Asda on Narborough Rd Sth.  It came back in worse condition than it went.

I could take it Julies Cycles & trust that they would do it properly, but they're a bit expensive.

Does anyone know anywhere decent & preferably south side of Leicester city centre?

Edited by pSinatra

Bob Warners. Town Hall Bike Park.

I like the look of Bob Warners on Sparkenhoe Street.  Seen a few reviews & they all talk about how 'old school' he is, knows his stuff & is cheap.  Sounds just the job & will take a drive up there by the end of the week.

Cheers Ken  :thumbup:

Edited by pSinatra