Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Why do lollypop ladies 'work' at pedestrian lights? They wait with the children when the kids press the button, then walk out with them into the road when both lanes ot traffic have stopped anyway.

What a waste waste of time and money.

They can be useful on busy roads without pedestrian lights or zebra crossings but I never see them where they are actually needed!

Edited by DennisNedry
  • Like 1

This is likely to be impossible to answer but does anyone know the average income in tallinn, estonia? Need it for my a level economics exam. Searched all over the internet but keep getting different numbers

Moosy has answered the specific but the CIA website is a useful resource of info for all countries, including economic matters. https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/en.html

How much do you normally give in terms of money for a wedding gift?

£50 - £100 depending on how well you know them.

Or at least enough to cover the cost of your dinner.

not a snob. very high price for average food. 6 quid for perroni ?

If you don't like the price of the beer there, don't drink it. No-one forces you to. I'm sure you don't have to have beer while you eat. 

Wymesy, it depends what occasion you're going for. 

I personally also like their pizzas.

If you don't like the price of the beer there, don't drink it. No-one forces you to. I'm sure you don't have to have beer while you eat.

Good of you to judge someones habits. You are aware on the continent it is usual to drink with a meal

So why shouldn't someone here if they choose to.

For the record all pizzas here are shit.

Good of you to judge someones habits. You are aware on the continent it is usual to drink with a meal

So why shouldn't someone here if they choose to.

For the record all pizzas here are shit.

lol yes. It's usual to, but if you're complaining about the price of a drink, no-one is forcing you to drink it. It's not like Pizza Express have a rule where you can't eat pizza unless you buy a Peroni! There are other drinks available.

Also, good of you to judge ALL pizzas. You tried all of them then? 

Is 'Pizza Express' a good restaurant (the Leicester one)?

Can't speak for that particular restaurant, however, if you like pizza that tastes like a pancake covered in a thin layer of tomato paste, and a small to moderate amount of cheese on it (margarita) then this is the place for you.

• Like 1

depends on the company

lol yes. It's usual to, but if you're complaining about the price of a drink, no-one is forcing you to drink it. It's not like Pizza Express have a rule where you can't eat pizza unless you buy a Peroni! There are other drinks available.

Also, good of you to judge ALL pizzas. You tried all of them then?

Fair point but if you're offering to pay. I can give it ago and get back to you.

But i don't think i've ever had a pizza over here that compares to what i've eaten in southern italy.