Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Thought you had a cum rag accent?

I don't have a really strong accent any which way. I'm told I occasionally come out with things that make it obvious I was born in Wales but I've been here long enough to sound pretty bland. It was obviously very noticable that I had a strong Welsh accent in my school days, especially early on, hence a fair bit of merciless banter. I don't sound distinctly Leicester, either, though I've picked up a fair bit of slang.

I am not no. It's genuinely baffled me for a while  lol

lol I've grown to love the Leicester accent, albeit somewhat ironically.

Edited by Finn the Human

Any real difference between an iPhone 5 and an iPhone 4S to the casual user? Just gonna be using it for music, few social apps, internet and obviously as a phone. Deals I'm looking at are either £26 or £27 but the 4S would be free handset and the 5 is £250 or something I think. 

Worth the £250 one off payment for the iPhone 5 or not? 

Any real difference between an iPhone 5 and an iPhone 4S to the casual user? Just gonna be using it for music, few social apps, internet and obviously as a phone. Deals I'm looking at are either £26 or £27 but the 4S would be free handset and the 5 is £250 or something I think.

Worth the £250 one off payment for the iPhone 5 or not?

The iPhone 5 is lighter (I have it, wish I'd stuck with my 4/S, I just preferred the weightier feel)

The screen is 4" instead of 3.5"

It opens apps a few seconds quicker.

I'm just a casual user, so I don't know the complete ins and outs of all the upgrades.

But to me, for the features that I can see, it's not worth £250 lol.

Try reading a few reviews on tech websites (techradar is decent) their reviews should give you a better idea, but in my opinion, unless you just want the latest, save your £250 and get the 4S mate :)

Haha yeah, all a bit too complicated for me on most sites. I'll check techradar out now. I'm not too fussed about "latest/coolest" models or whatever, not even sure I'll end up with an iPhone. If I do it'll probably be the 4S for cheaper.

I've had my dad's old Blackberry for about 18 months, he had it for like a year himself previous to that so it's getting on a bit and I've decided to finally take the plunge and pay for a decent phone myself instead of getting a mate's/family's old one lol

You're either terrible at phonetics or I've no ****ing idea where you live but int Lestoh!

Bollocks.

Goo-win

uz

Gunna

All textbook examples of the phonetically spelt Leicester accent. Come back to me when you're actually from Leicester, welshboy.

Edited by MooseBreath