Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

How can/why is an opposition fan, presumably a troll ( :unsure: ), on here daily and has racked up over 3,000 posts?  ('Lamby')

Seems rather odd, that's all.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

How can/why is an opposition fan, presumably a troll ( :unsure: ), on here daily and has racked up over 3,000 posts?  ('Lamby')

Odd maybe but then it's also an indication how brilliant Foxestalk ant it's members (Mods included) are and how shite Charlton  forums are.

Edited by Rincewind

How can/why is an opposition fan, presumably a troll ( :unsure: ), on here daily and has racked up over 3,000 posts? ('Lamby')

To be fair I don't mind Lamby and actually find him quite amusing.

There's worse posters on here and they are city fans.

My supervisor told me today that now was the time for me to ask for my much needed payrise. I've been on at them for a year nearly and they eventually told me they'd be looking at it going up once I've finished my Level 3. (This September)

The supervisor was there when this was said (before Xmas) but has today told me this. We're so busy from now til September but in his words they can't guarantee what works going to be like after then. I could ask but then they may just ask whether I'd forgot that they'd said once I've got my Level 3.

The reality is I'm deserving of one. I do as much work as everyone else on the firm bar the two best plumbers. Yet one of the best plumbers isn't prepared to work away whereas I do (and quite frequently) They know I struggle for money with a mortgage too. Told the boss a while back I've more debt than Greece.

They send me out on my own anyway and have done since before I even started the Level 3 course. The funny thing is (level 3 incorporates the gas qualifications) most of the gas registered plumbers on the firm don't actually touch much gas! So the lack of gas qualifications doesn't stop me doing what the majority of the other lads do.

• Like 1

My supervisor told me today that now was the time for me to ask for my much needed payrise. I've been on at them for a year nearly and they eventually told me they'd be looking at it going up once I've finished my Level 3. (This September)

The supervisor was there when this was said (before Xmas) but has today told me this. We're so busy from now til September but in his words they can't guarantee what works going to be like after then. I could ask but then they may just ask whether I'd forgot that they'd said once I've got my Level 3.

The reality is I'm deserving of one. I do as much work as everyone else on the firm bar the two best plumbers. Yet one of the best plumbers isn't prepared to work away whereas I do (and quite frequently) They know I struggle for money with a mortgage too. Told the boss a while back I've more debt than Greece.

They send me out on my own anyway and have done since before I even started the Level 3 course. The funny thing is (level 3 incorporates the gas qualifications) most of the gas registered plumbers on the firm don't actually touch much gas! So the lack of gas qualifications doesn't stop me doing what the majority of the other lads do.

Accidentally gave that a rep point mate, don't think I'm happy about you money worries!

What's happened to the ' The People's Hero' on here?

I just viewed his latest comments (from February) and he seemed rather angry.

Perhaps a random question, but he has been accused by some on here of making up other FT accounts.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

What's happened to the ' The People's Hero' on here?

I just viewed his latest comments (from February) and he seemed rather angry.

Perhaps a random question, but he has been accused by some on here of making up other FT accounts.

He was William Boast until he was banned (I assume) at the weekend, he also had a few alter egos a couple of months ago. Who knows why he decided to turn into a rather bitter troll.It's a shame because he could be very witty and intelligent.

Edited by Webbo

He was William Boast until he was banned (I assume) at the weekend, he also had a few alter egos a couple of months ago. Who knows why he decided to turn into a rather bitter troll.It's a shame because he could be very witty and intelligent.

He said he was hacked. Some never believed him.. Thought he was joking when he said he was going. Always seemed a witty poster and met him a few years ago before deciding  to settle down and having to l be a responsible family man.

He said he was hacked. Some never believed him.. Thought he was joking when he said he was going. Always seemed a witty poster and met him a few years ago before deciding  to settle down and having to l be a responsible family man.

That's a surprise ,I didn't realise you'd settled down.

• Like 1

Sorry mate, you'll have to ask a plumber for more info. Does lcfcstu still come on here? He's a plumber isn't he?

Air will only force it's way through the trap if it's under pressure and it can only become pressurised if there's a blockage.

I am lcfcstu :)

That explains why I thought I hadn't seen you on here!

Edited by BornBlue

Yes it seems very odd to me how he changed , ( if they are all indeed one and the same)

edit;

what's happened to Daggers and Nick ? they could always be relied upon for a good old argument !

Edited by Zingari

Yes it seems very odd to me how he changed , ( if they are all indeed one and the same)

edit;

what's happened to Daggers and Nick ? they could always be relied upon for a good old argument !

Daggers and nick lol lol the old guard, with their "lengthy intelligent debates" such as the daggers classic "what's your favourite stone? Mine used to be granite." The two aged hippies ran a mile once some genuine opposition to their horrifically out of touch leftist philosophy arrived, and now much like TPH have resorted to occasional pot shots from the sidelines. Cowards. God knows how these people function in real life when they can't even handle a bit of debate on a forum.

Daggers and nick lol lol the old guard, with their "lengthy intelligent debates" such as the daggers classic "what's your favourite stone? Mine used to be granite." The two aged hippies ran a mile once some genuine opposition to their horrifically out of touch leftist philosophy arrived, and now much like TPH have resorted to occasional pot shots from the sidelines. Cowards. God knows how these people function in real life when they can't even handle a bit of debate on a forum.

I lean closer to the opinion you ARE Daggers on the wind up with every obsessive rant.

• Like 1