Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Guest MattP

Narh, Ken's always been like that, he just wasn't as prolific when he was working.

To be honest, I don't read his posts. I'm sure he's a lovely guy, he's just boring.

Are there any pictures from the working days? Try not to be cynical but I do wonder.

Daggers and nick lol lol the old guard, with their "lengthy intelligent debates" such as the daggers classic "what's your favourite stone? Mine used to be granite." The two aged hippies ran a mile once some genuine opposition to their horrifically out of touch leftist philosophy arrived, and now much like TPH have resorted to occasional pot shots from the sidelines. Cowards. God knows how these people function in real life when they can't even handle a bit of debate on a forum.

G'won admit it , you miss them really though  :D

Edited by Zingari

I initially used to think that Spherical Fox and Col city fan were annoying and try to create arguments whenever possible - they're alright now, now they've grown a pair.

Never understood Nick; I've always had the impression that he had a 'chip on his shoulder' with regards to a majority of his posts.

I initially used to think that Spherical Fox and Col city fan were annoying and try to create arguments whenever possible - they're alright now, now they've grown a pair.

Never understood Nick; I've always had the impression that he had a 'chip on his shoulder' with regards to a majority of his posts.

I thought it was just me- He'd not post for months then he'd appear out of nowhere attempting t rip me apart.

Tosser.

Narh, Ken's always been like that, he just wasn't as prolific when he was working.

To be honest, I don't read his posts. I'm sure he's a lovely guy, he's just boring.

Thank you.

Are there any pictures from the working days? Try not to be cynical but I do wonder.

You wouldn't want to see them.

Whether I agree with the likes or moose or mattp or not the forum is better with them on it,  it would certainly be more boring if they didn't post.

You could be right there.

I take him too serious His posts are quite funny really.

i learned to avoid the football forum, so i can avoid reading his horseshite, thus I don't feel compelled to post against it

i learned to avoid the football forum, so i can avoid reading his horseshite, thus I don't feel compelled to post against it

Best idea , Just pop in now and again to keep an eye on developments etc .

It's much nicer in general chat SF  :thumbup:
Webbo soon sorts out the ruffians spoiling for a fight and waving their handbags  :D
Edited by Zingari

He said he was hacked. Some never believed him.. Thought he was joking when he said he was going. Always seemed a witty poster and met him a few years ago before deciding  to settle down and having to l be a responsible family man.

Glad you've finally met someone Ken, it's about time you calmed down and put down some roots.

I have a question for anybody who is cool.

I'm not cool, never have been - never will. But given that I work in the centre of town with a with a customer base that represents a huge mix of people I think I understand cool and "street" talk/words.

Today, whilst some lad was squaring up to me and shouting in my face he offered me outside - not for a fight it turns out but to get, and I quote; "wrapped up" to which I asked what the **** he was on about and if he was speaking English?

"Wrapped up blud, you'll be wrapped up" was the reply? I asked if he meant like fish and chips and told the guy he had 10 seconds to leave if he ever wanted to use the facility again. Which he did.

But I'm genuinely confused (and depressed that I've lost touch with the cool kids). Can any cool/street person tell me what the hell "wrapped up" means?

Guest MattP

Is the brace position on an aircraft supposed to help you survive or break your neck so you die instantly?

My friend who I was having the conversation with earlier said its the latter.

He's talking absolute nonsense, :thumbup:

Approximately how long does it take from a twisted Hammond ankle?

Done it last week whilst walking downstairs, and tried everything to shrug it off ever since.

Depends how badly it is twisted. General recommendation is to not do any strenuous exercise, but do keep it relatively active so it doesn't stiffen up. I'd say at least 4-6 weeks.

I also did my ankle in last week. Rolled/twisted on it as I was running and me being quite heavy, the ankle really did feel the full weight of me. It was already weak after suffering the same injury before, and my ligaments are probably seriously damaged - last time it took at least 6 weeks to heal. I think this time around it'll take at least 8 weeks to heal properly. I don't think it'll ever fully heal.

First picture on the night of the injury:

1062691_10152984647155525_1875144223_n.j

Here's what it looked like a few days after (ignore the yellow-ish colouring; that's just some ointment used to reduce the swelling).

1060255_10152996194015525_1747582858_n.j

• Like 1