Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

There are a lot of wrongly addressed letters delivered to my house which consists of 3 flats. Mine is flat C and I  get them for 1, 3

3.1 C 1 . I am sure that if the postman is not sure they bung them in our letter box to save returning it.

What about registered mail? I had some mail go missing a while back. and the signature was not known to me when I tracked it.

Also my neighbour signed for a parcel when it was obvious no-one of that name lived at the address. If it was me I would have refused to sign it. The letter I sent to myself was copyrighted proof of my book. May not seem important but needs to be done as a precaution.

fvck sake I hope you're joking. I'll be shooting myself after 6 more weeks of that.

Unfortunately not, I live on Lutterworh Road and got a letter through the door from the council telling us it will be closed for 6 weeks.

All this just so they can have a 24 hour bus lane.

So....was Moosey on the wind up earlier about shrappers then? Came back on and the thread had been deleted.

I was wondering that. Didn't look until 21st Century Fox had replied then fhe post went.

Was not thinking of anyone on here thought it was Mooses way to get people to read his posts.

Bit low really. I''

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say  it was just a moment of madness which he will regret over time.

T'was not I who replied, I saw the thread on the new thread list and then it disappeared. I too would like to know what happened. I was only thinking the other day that it was it's been a while since Shrappers posted.

Not sure who it was then. I just avoid reading Mooses posts if I can so mainly read quotes.

Anyway I have not come to bury Moose or Praise him. Just wave a rubber knife around a bit.

Saw something about it on Twitter. I guess the thread was deleted until we get some official confirmation. Not sure how that's going to happen though.

Ken - show some respect mate.

Is his name David Gray?

I got that impression as he was the first to sponsor me in that half marathon. Then he followed me on Twitter.