Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Saw something about it on Twitter. I guess the thread was deleted until we get some official confirmation. Not sure how that's going to happen though.

Ken - show some respect mate.

Not sure why but i found that funny 

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

Sorry how is that meant? Because the thread was deleted I thought it was a wind up as others had. I have every respect for Shrappers.  The thread disappeared then I saw posts here asking if it was a wind up. All I said was that if it was then I do not think it was intended to cause offence. I was defending you Moose.

Is his name David Gray?

I got that impression as he was the first to sponsor me in that half marathon. Then he followed me on Twitter.

Don't know. The reference was "Capt. S from FT". some Leicester fan's Twitter. I'll try and find it again later. Assumed the guy on Twitter would be here to confirm

Don't know. The reference was "Capt. S from FT". some Leicester fan's Twitter. I'll try and find it again later. Assumed the guy on Twitter would be here to confirm

The right thing would have been for the Mod/ Mods who deleted it to probably give a reason why .Although you can prove controversial to some on here,I for one do not think you would make something like that up and seem to be getting some undeserved twatness.

Yes I can understand it being deleted if the mods thought there was a small possibility that his was a rumour rather than fact,and I really hope this is the case,but by the same token people should refrain from having a pop and this could be done by the above mentioned explanation.

Is his name David Gray?

I got that impression as he was the first to sponsor me in that half marathon. Then he followed me on Twitter.

Now I'm probably wrong,but Didnt David Gray have a song called Babylon ,so that could be Babs name or Babs could be really skinny called Martin=Boney M - rivers of Babylon!

Now I'm probably wrong,but Didnt David Gray have a song called Babylon ,so that could be Babs name or Babs could be really skinny called Martin=Boney M - rivers of Babylon!

I've been rumbled. :D

Yes I am named after the David Gray song, it was on the radio when I had to choose a username many moons ago.

Did anyone get any closer to the truth with regard to Captain Shrapnel?

I thought i hadn't seen him post in a while . I just assumed he'd changed his name and I'd pick up on it soon .

What was the story ? If it's allowable to say .

what was the question?

I thought i hadn't seen him post in a while . I just assumed he'd changed his name and I'd pick up on it soon .

Moose started a thread the other night because he said he saw some bad news relating to the Captain on twitter. I guess it's a difficult thing to confirm.

pretty certain he changed he's name. Can't remember to what though.

Captain PancakeFace if i remember correctly?

Edited by sphericalfox

pretty certain he changed he's name. Can't remember to what though.

Captain PancakeFace if i remember correctly?

Yeah that's the one, but he's not posted since 26th June or something, and apparently there was some bad news on twitter.

The right thing would have been for the Mod/ Mods who deleted it to probably give a reason why .Although you can prove controversial to some on here,I for one do not think you would make something like that up and seem to be getting some undeserved twatness.

Yes I can understand it being deleted if the mods thought there was a small possibility that his was a rumour rather than fact,and I really hope this is the case,but by the same token people should refrain from having a pop and this could be done by the above mentioned explanation.

Although I didn't remove it, my understanding is that the thread was deleted because, despite a couple of posters asking Moosebreath how he knew this, he didn't reply or acknowledge them. 

Until the rumour was substantiated in some way it didn't seem appropriate to allow the thread to stay. 

I've not found anything on the internet to link Captain Shrapnel / Pancake Face's 'real name' with news of any accident. That's not to say it hasn't happened, but I've not found anything concrete. I sincerely hope the rumour isn't true and that Capt Shrapnel is alive and kicking someplace. 

If any further info comes to light, we'll let forum members know. 

Although I didn't remove it, my understanding is that the thread was deleted because, despite a couple of posters asking Moosebreath how he knew this, he didn't reply or acknowledge them. 

Until the rumour was substantiated in some way it didn't seem appropriate to allow the thread to stay. 

I've not found anything on the internet to link Captain Shrapnel / Pancake Face's 'real name' with news of any accident. That's not to say it hasn't happened, but I've not found anything concrete. I sincerely hope the rumour isn't true and that Capt Shrapnel is alive and kicking someplace. 

If any further info comes to light, we'll let forum members know.

I can totally understand the reasons it was deleted.Thanks .