Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

On 01/07/2024 at 21:21, SystonFox said:

Need to find somewhere to watch the footy pre Kasabian on Saturday. What’s everyone thinking? Town centre wise

I was planning of heading locker room or the new road inn on welford road , definitely not missing the match as kasabian are planning on starting at 20:50.

21 hours ago, shailen_patel4 said:

I was planning of heading locker room or the new road inn on welford road , definitely not missing the match as kasabian are planning on starting at 20:50.

New road inn are apparently not showing the football. 

• Sad 1

Just nip out and watch it at someones house on Vicky Park Rd!!

Give em a box of chocs and a bottle and im sure they will welcome you in!

22 hours ago, shailen_patel4 said:

i would rather shit in my hands and clap than go locker room. full of coked up scumbags in their air max 95's. apologies if this applies to you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Watched them last night in Edinburgh. Intimate gig in the corn exchange / O2 and it was a belter. First time I’d seen them in a few years. Reminded me of that gig in Leicester DM Hall just after we won League One. High energy. 

ISIMG-695982.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, SystonFox said:

i would rather shit in my hands and clap than go locker room. full of coked up scumbags in their air max 95's. apologies if this applies to you.

Haha all good, I understand where your coming from but atmospheres decent and only place where I could get tickets for which aren’t sold out I tried counting house and local hero but it’s fully sold out

8 hours ago, shailen_patel4 said:

Haha all good, I understand where your coming from but atmospheres decent and only place where I could get tickets for which aren’t sold out I tried counting house and local hero but it’s fully sold out

local hero fully booked wow

• Haha 1

See they are doing an Arena tour in November now too. 

Just a shame they have gone for Pulse Live (NEC) rather than NIA as its just a ball ache to get to if you are drinking. 

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

Does he do Kasabian songs or has he completely moved away?

Yes … plenty of kasabian songs and his solo stuff is a lot like early kasabian … he creates a very good atmosphere in the smaller venues he plays, saw him in Falmouth couple of months ago it was one of the best gigs I have ever been to 

• Like 1

smaller venues are the best in general.

ive seen old kasabian at DMH, o2 academy, forum kensington and they were in many ways better than Solstice 1 and King Power.

i fear for Vicky park this weekend. Solstice 1 was a shit show for many reasons

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SystonFox said:

ive seen old kasabian at DMH, o2 academy, forum kensington and they were in many ways better than Solstice 1 and King Power.

Yea I went to that … hell of a weekend to be fair 👍

On 05/07/2024 at 11:39, SystonFox said:

I think it depends on the where you are and or who you are with. Solstice 1 I adored, solstice 2 was pretty pants.

On 04/07/2024 at 15:15, SystonFox said:

You was right never seen so many coked up people in one area in my life gaha

• Haha 1

Really disappointed with UFS and FT yesterday.

WTAF no Leeds Leeds are falling apart

After the Riot song from a Leeds band.

You fvcking lot are SHITE. 😆 🤣 😂 😹