Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Really disappointed with UFS and FT yesterday.

WTAF no Leeds Leeds are falling apart

After the Riot song from a Leeds band.

You fvcking lot are SHITE. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 

Towards the right of the front pen there was a group of boys singing Leicester songs. Including Leeds are falling apart when the Kaiser Chiefs went off.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Gotta admit I was pleasantly surprised with it - very much a skeptic on how they'd be without Tom as lead and, while I still don't think Serge is quite as strong vocally it was still a bloody cracking performance and full of the usual swagger.

I'd still like to see them bury the hatchet in the future, but if not then we've got the best of both worlds with the band continuing and Tom doing his own material, which I've enjoyed. 

Post-Tom material has been mostly crap though - I quite like Call but that's about it.

Edited by OntarioFox

12 hours ago, OntarioFox said:

Gotta admit I was pleasantly surprised with it - very much a skeptic on how they'd be without Tom as lead and, while I still don't think Serge is quite as strong vocally it was still a bloody cracking performance and full of the usual swagger.

I'd still like to see them bury the hatchet in the future, but if not then we've got the best of both worlds with the band continuing and Tom doing his own material, which I've enjoyed. 

Post-Tom material has been mostly crap though - I quite like Call but that's about it.

I can't see them ever having Tom back. It wasn't a case of creative differences or them just falling out or whatever. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I can't see them ever having Tom back. It wasn't a case of creative differences or them just falling out or whatever. 

The lad had plenty of second chances even before he did what he did. As much as he loves to paint a different picture. 

• Like 3

On 08/07/2024 at 21:00, goody2028 said:

Anyone else think it was really flat and quiet for a homecoming gig? 

It wasn’t solstice 1 for sure. That occasion was euphoric. Solstice 2, whilst good in its own right, doesn’t make my top 10 of gigs

Pizzorno popped up on Tape Notes podcast the other week, recorded in his "The Sergery" studio in our very own county. 

He talks out of his arse quite a bit, but it's still a good listen (as the series always is) if you have an interest in music production, or just want a deep dive into the creative process from any particular artist. 

Edited by RoboFox