Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RizLCFC

Connect your Laptop to Bravia TV?

Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone can help me with connecting my laptop to my Bravia. Sometimes I connect them via the HDMI slot and it works and other times it just doesn't work no obvious reason. Like today I spent over an hour trying to make it connect and all I got was no recognition or just my desktop picture appearing on my TV screen and nothing else. Is there a specific way to do this so it works at the very first go?

Thanks

Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone can help me with connecting my laptop to my Bravia. Sometimes I connect them via the HDMI slot and it works and other times it just doesn't work no obvious reason. Like today I spent over an hour trying to make it connect and all I got was no recognition or just my desktop picture appearing on my TV screen and nothing else. Is there a specific way to do this so it works at the very first go?

Thanks

I just have a wire going from my router to tv.

Is this so you can get iplayer and all that?

Archived