Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

LCFC fan made kits

Here's another, i like the slash kit myself and thought i'd go with a similar theme but add blue instead

lcfcfantbb2.png

Now I don't usually like the black kits but that one is nice. You've clearly put a bit of thought into it unlike the black one we have now which is pretty much the same as we had the last time we were in the Prem, but with a different sponsor.

:thumbup:

Here's my version based on the umbro tailoured range with a lighter blue 70s/80s look, with white shorts with a thin blue stripe and white socks.

Reworked the colours of the badge to look better on blue shirts. Please excuse crap photoshopping.

lcfcfantasyhomeshirt.jpg

Leicesterbadgeredesigned.jpg

Here's my version based on the umbro tailoured range with a lighter blue 70s/80s look, with white shorts with a thin blue stripe and white socks.

Reworked the colours of the badge to look better on blue shirts. Please excuse crap photoshopping.

lcfcfantasyhomeshirt.jpg

Leicesterbadgeredesigned.jpg

Another good effort, there have been some fantastic ideas on this thread. Well done everyone :thumbup:

Phwoooar. I'm pretty sure I think I like that a little bit.

EDIT: On second thoughts, i'd wrap myself in it and go to town. In a good way.

The shirt said it feels the same way and wants to meet you at 7pm at the clock tower

I'm liking this :appl:

Definitely like this.

Now I don't usually like the black kits but that one is nice. You've clearly put a bit of thought into it unlike the black one we have now which is pretty much the same as we had the last time we were in the Prem, but with a different sponsor.

:thumbup:

Cheers guys! and Kitchandro i'm glad you highlighted that as i'm certainly trying to put as much thought into my designs as possible :)

I'd hardly call the shirt we got relegated in 'generic.'

In fact, it looked more like whoever designed it was trying to be clever and failed miserably.

No i agree it wasn't "generic" due to the fact we got relegated in it, so it was deffo different lol

Ah right. What if you took the wavy white patch out and just kept it with faint blue stripes?

Didn't actually try that, may give that ago now! I'm OD'in on kit designing this week ha

Archived