Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

LCFC fan made kits

BTW guys just like Ashley i'm willing to take some requests.. So give me an idea and i'll see what i can dish up :)

I'd like to see a WHITE shirt with singha sponsor (dragon thing) with GOLD pin stripes..... A winner for me I think, especially if a fitted (umbro style) shirt, but would love to see any mock up of this you wizards can knock up! ;)

Ok guys i'm gonna go in order first so Kitch you get yours first... Which Admiral era are we talking here? http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Leicester_City/Leicester_City.htm have a look tell me which one, oh and you want it in that style with updated badge and current sponsor? or complete old school?

1978-79

Yeh could you do a short sleeved modern version with King Power Sponsor and current badge? And keep the collar if possible :)

Cheers matey :thumbup:

For Kitch and possibly outta the requests i have will more than likely be the hardest one! But i think i've done a pretty good job mixing old with new

kitchlcfckit2.png

Mate that is class great job! :thumbup:

I would really love us to bring this out again or the Ind Coope one.

Mickeydee here is your request :)

mickeydeelcfckit.png

That one's beaut too. :thumbup:

Are we changing our sponsor to Singha then?

I actually prefer the King Power sponsor we've got now myself so I hope we keep that for a while.

The Singha sponsor's quite cool but a bit too big. I wouldn't really want our shirt covered in a dragon either, we are the Foxes and no other animal.

For Kitch and possibly outta the requests i have will more than likely be the hardest one! But i think i've done a pretty good job mixing old with new

kitchlcfckit2.png

mickeydeelcfckit.png

Both of those are fantastic. The blue one is an all time classic. If not the green away shirt I think that white and yellow striped top is the nuts. I would buy both of them and I have not purchased a shirt for probably 10 years. :thumbup:

kitchlcfckit2.png

Like it, although being pickey prefer badge on left hand side of shirt but otherwise brilliant

lolleicestercity.jpg

:whistle:

Sexy :blink:

mickeydeelcfckit.png

Good option as the new White away kit, looks impressive

mickeydeelcfckit.png

WOW! this is almost exactly what I had in my head!... You sir are a genius!!!

An absolute beaut of a shirt, I would buy that now!!

(re singha, not sure we are changing to them as main shirt sponsor only heard from a few remarks people made on these forums, but I thing it looks brilliant & don't think we lose any identity with regards to being the foxes by having the dragon thing.... It would certainly be better than a stupid cartoon tile though!)

Archived