Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

LCFC fan made kits

hey i posted this in the other thread. wondered if you could photoshop it for me chrisuki...

one of my favourite shirts from another team of recent years is the lyon away kit from 09-10. love the colour fade, i think its a beauty myself. how about we have a fade from yellow/gold at the top to white with white shorts. like the colouring of a fox's tail.

11222.jpg

just wondered what other people thought.

can not be arsed to photoshop this idea even though i'm perfectly capable. not lazy, i'm just in the library supposed to be doing my dissertation.

Awful?

White shorts surely?

my thoughts entirely.

That looks great, much better than the current yellow kit. I have the Black with blue stripe as my away day shirt, plus I got foxes player for free by buying it. :thumbup:

Yep same!

That white/gold with Singha on it has persuaded me somewhat and turned me to like a white away kit.

I'm still waiting for the return of the marble GK kits.

They were the sex. Any chance of knocking some of these out Ashley?

photocall-93-94-e.jpg?w=500&h=417

KevinPoole.jpg?bc=Black&as=1&db=web&thn=0

Bump...

Can either of you knock out a kit in similar colours as these? Doesn't have to be a goalkeeper jersey, maybe a new away kit :)

Thanks for all the feedback guys! much appreicated, makes it worthwhile :)

As for all other requests, don't worry i haven't forgot and i'm currently working on them

The 80's Ind Coope Green away shirt but made more like the old WBA away shirt from a few years ago if you know what i mean?

Not familar with that WBA away shirt, you got a pic you can put up?

Archived