Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

LCFC fan made kits

How feckin' long did THAT take you? God my photoshop skills can't be what they used to be... that'd take me days!

P.S. It looks stunning by the way.

Cheers, and not too long really. Half an hour at a guess. Probably took longer to find all the bits I needed than to actually stick it all together!

And I suppose King could have a new gormless picture of himself every match - perhaps one from the previous week's picture special.

JJ here is your request, i think this is what you were aiming for?

jjlcfckit2.png

Chrisuki you are a God!!! That is awesome exactly what i think should be the new Leicester 3rd kit (With the the White and Gold for away kit). Bravo, Bravo!!! Seriously im that impressed, as i find typing simple sentences without using capitals hard so Brilliant!!!

KingIwan.png

all jokes aside, take out the patterns and turn it all blue, and that's probably my fave attempt so far. That'd look pretty smart

I still think some of you guys should send your ideas into the club, it's worth a try, and although burrda will probably have set templates for the kits they make we might get a design that's almost acceptable amongst the majority of fans

Chrisuki you are a God!!! That is awesome exactly what i think should be the new Leicester 3rd kit (With the the White and Gold for away kit). Bravo, Bravo!!! Seriously im that impressed, as i find typing simple sentences without using capitals hard so Brilliant!!!

West Brom had a kit like this in the 80s

3272841708_c00849765e.jpg

Can't exactly take credit for the idea, but I'm glad you like the result lol

Some more sensible options:

LCFCHome.png

LCFCAway1.png

LCFCAway2.png

Beautiful!!

Would love to see those 3 as our kits next season. We clearly have some talented designers on the boards, the club really should utilise them instead of outsourcing the work for a LOT more money. Alas, it will all be penned into contracts unfortunately.

Shrap here are your requests :)

captshlcfckitho2.png

mickeydeelcfckit.png

captshlcfckitaw2.png

Stop stuff there, works well with Singha or King Power, I like the Golden Fox too, now if you can just stick Iwan's face on it then everyone will be happy.

Just a thought would the retro gold badge that Ashley used look better with the gold trim

av-4858.jpg

Archived