Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

LCFC fan made kits

I think a few people wanted to see a home kit like that yellow to white faded away kit.. So here it is :)

lcfcfanthomebomd2.png

Love it, maybe the fade a little lower down the shirt, below 'King Power' perhaps? If you can be bothered :P

Looks quality though mate, wonder who designs the actual kits sometimes :scarf:

Although a gradient colour scheme would look good I guess the reason why kit manufacturers have never used them (unless I've missed something) is because the cost of manufacture would be too high. It's a shame really because I think they'd look pretty quality.

I can't be the only one who thinks the gradient shirts look horrible. :blink:

You're not, but some people appreciate the effort others have put into making these shirts, and have decided that it is better to not say anything than to criticise.

Pinstripes all the way (see what I did there?)

I can't be the only one who thinks the gradient shirts look horrible. :blink:

In the end that's your opinion and i'm fine with that as all i am doing is making shirts people may like to see.. Different strokes and all that

Thats different, got to say not a bad idea - maybe?

Anything's better than the current style? lol.. Nah seriously not my choice but just really giving the people what they may want :)

Anything's better than the current style? lol.. Nah seriously not my choice but just really giving the people what they may want :)

Top job buddy, what you are doing as fantastic and obviously peoples preferences will be different but i think something we can all agree on is that you are doing a great job churning the various choices out mate - well done seriously!

Top job buddy, what you are doing as fantastic and obviously peoples preferences will be different but i think something we can all agree on is that you are doing a great job churning the various choices out mate - well done seriously!

i concur Carlito's Way, Chrisuki has done a fab job :thumbup:

Some nice ideas!! Loving the Retro FITTED kits..

But the club won't have the balls to go retro, we will end up with another boring modern shirt that you see all over the football league and even the SMALL size is big enough to fit a small family in and will only be worn by fat people and kids on match days with it flapping around their knees.

But the club won't have the balls to go retro, we will end up with another boring modern shirt that you see all over the football league and even the SMALL size is big enough to fit a small family in and will only be worn by fat people and kids on match days with it flapping around their knees.

Probably bud, but we can only try and influence the club by contacting them with our ideas maybe? :dunno:

I echo all of that

Probably bud, but we can only try and influence the club by contacting them with our ideas maybe? :dunno:

Yes mate, definately worth contacting the club, it's worth a shot!

I would love it for city to actually release a nice retro shirt but after years of hoping i've kinda lost faith!

Thats different, got to say not a bad idea - maybe?

This is definetley my favourite, would be even nicer with a collar?

But like lots of posters have said, the club will bring out the usual boring shit oops sorry shirt!

Photo below!

Archived