Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

LCFC fan made kits

Blue shirt with white trim, white shorts, blue socks for home kit, white shirt with blue trim, white shorts and white socks away, and something interesting as a third kit.

The no white kit "rule" holds no wash with me, clubs always have a third kit to milk money from anyway, why not put them to good use and allow us our best away kit, so we can sack off the dirty yellow?

Love the green and yellow.

Why is it no matter what age we are, as a Leicester fan we all love the Ind Coope kits from 1984????

Its not just us I may add, I remember finding a thread on some retro clothing site about football shirts and the Ind Coope design is held in high regard from all sorts of people. For me I love the its a classic understated top, The indigo blue is not like any other clubs colour and the pinstripes are just a nice simple detail.

I'd love a modern version.

Love the green and yellow.

Why is it no matter what age we are, as a Leicester fan we all love the Ind Coope kits from 1984????

Its not just us I may add, I remember finding a thread on some retro clothing site about football shirts and the Ind Coope design is held in high regard from all sorts of people. For me I love the its a classic understated top, The indigo blue is not like any other clubs colour and the pinstripes are just a nice simple detail.

I'd love a modern version.

Thanks for the replies guys.

ForFoxestalk.png

Front and Back of the shirt, if JoeyB still has the same avatar on here with the old Leicester kit... i'm willing to do a few for people. Can do Blue, Yellow and Black kits.

Archived