Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
casablancas

puter help

Alright lads an lasses. Fantastic result today, onwards and upwards under messers svennis and fazer...

Anywho, my laptop died and i can now afford to replace it lol. Only problem is im comouter illiterate thus, have no ideas about what im getting for the £££.

I think i want a desktop that i can run into my new tv :) just a small run of the mill thing i can run footie manager on. Would like decent storage for music and movies.

I was thinking: www.ebuyer.com/product/225756

Is it worth it? Cheeeeeers

Alright lads an lasses. Fantastic result today, onwards and upwards under messers svennis and fazer...

Anywho, my laptop died and i can now afford to replace it lol. Only problem is im comouter illiterate thus, have no ideas about what im getting for the £££.

I think i want a desktop that i can run into my new tv :) just a small run of the mill thing i can run footie manager on. Would like decent storage for music and movies.

I was thinking: www.ebuyer.com/product/225756

Is it worth it? Cheeeeeers

We have these at work, and barring one failed power supply, they've been pretty good. I've no idea what Football Manager needs to run properly, but for everyday use these are decent, particularly for the price, and they really are tiny. Note the absence of any sort of optical drive

if you can get one of those with a dual core atom it should be fine, the single core 1.6 one might be too slow...

for that money you could probably pick up a media center style PC - you'd need to put the bits together though, or find a geeky friend who could do it for you...

We have these at work, and barring one failed power supply, they've been pretty good. I've no idea what Football Manager needs to run properly, but for everyday use these are decent, particularly for the price, and they really are tiny. Note the absence of any sort of optical drive

Lots of spare memory to crunch numbers in and little more. Both in terms of onboard and HDD memory - which will also be good for music and movies. Aside from that practically any new half decent specced puter will be fine. Don't even need a particularly good gfx card - I'd go for something reliable and proven over cutting edge/might not work with everything.

That's me 'appence.

Archived