Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gav_LCFC

BioShock Infinite

Bioshock multiplayer would suck.

I'm glad they're sticking to single player, really, there are enough multiplayer FPS on the market and it's good that they'll dedicate their efforts to the story.

Looking forward to this, saw the trailer a few months ago and have been eager ever since. Didn't realize it was a 2012 release, mind, though it was later this year.

I'm glad they're sticking to single player, really, there are enough multiplayer FPS on the market and it's good that they'll dedicate their efforts to the story.

Looking forward to this, saw the trailer a few months ago and have been eager ever since. Didn't realize it was a 2012 release, mind, though it was later this year.

Yeah - the game's all about the feeling of isolation and stalking doom. Having other players in there would ruin it.

what do you mean would! did you not notice the multilplayer, it's not terrible but then it's not something I play very often I have to say!

Yeah looks good, glad they attempting something different as well.

• 1 year later...

Archived