Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
zubi

Marvel v Capcom 3

Had a quick look at this earlier in asda. Couldnt bring myself to part with the cash though. May hire it out for a few days tomorrow. Is it any good? Graphically?

It is a good game, graphically its a 9/10

Only issue I have is the lack of "good" characters. They replaced the likes of Cyclops and Ice man and put in MODOK and Dormammu... I loves my x-men dammit!!!

If your not really into beat em ups then rent this game as it will only last a day or 2 for entertainment. Online is where the longevity is.

Sub Zero

thumb_sub_zero_mortal_kombat_(bs).jpg

Scorpion

scorpion.jpg

Reptile

20100823_x360_Mortal%20Kombat%20(2011)_MK9_360_ReptileSpit-Desert_Hi.jpg

That would be my top 3.

Errr... wrong series, never mind.

Looking forward to April 21 though. Only the MK and SF series float my boat I'm afraid! lol

lol nice!

how about SF v Tekken :D

Not happy that's there's like 4 unlockables,, I uses to love hammering Arcade to unlock another 10 or 15 more characters and then play arcade again with them to find out their story. Bit of a disappointment really, my own fault Ibguess because I just don't play online anymore.

It is a good game, graphically its a 9/10

Only issue I have is the lack of "good" characters. They replaced the likes of Cyclops and Ice man and put in MODOK and Dormammu... I loves my x-men dammit!!!

If your not really into beat em ups then rent this game as it will only last a day or 2 for entertainment. Online is where the longevity is.

lol nice!

how about SF v Tekken :D

I was never a fan of Tekken either.

With these types of games there's no middle ground. You either love them or hate them.

Archived