Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dilkes

Fifa 11 Ultimate Team

My current team is:

Reina

Bosingwa

Ferdinand

Vermaelen

Cole

Yaya Toure

Sanchez

Young

Modric

Tevez

Agbonlahor

Subs: Clichy, Kompany, Cambiasso, Bellamy, van der Vaart, Dzeko, Aguero

Reserves: Mandanda, Richards, Lennon, Pato, Suarez.

Good side that :thumbup:

I want Tevez but can't afford him and its not like any tournemounts are worth playing because you only win 1-2K, where as last year, there was one for 7.5k and thats where I made 100k from playing it that many times.

Just built myself a really nice, fast, Liga BBVA team.

Valdes

Dani Alves

Pique

Pepe

Monreal (IF)

Xabi Alonso

Di Maria

Jesus Navas

Ozil

Aguero

Higuain

Subs: Raul Albiol, Sergio Ramos, Keita, Joaquin (IF), Reyes, Luis Fabiano, Rossi

Reserves: Marcelo, Zokora, Afellay, Benzema, Adebayor

Someone heeeeelllllp me!

What do I do when I have no coins to extend contracts and I can't field a squad cuz they're out of contract??? Start again?

Is it a slow building process at the start until you start trading and playing in more valuable players and tournaments?

Today I was bored on UT and decided to buy a team with players 650 or less.

This was my final result :)

Adler

Bosingwa

Carvalho

Raul Albiol

Clichy

Danny

Ramires

Ze Roberto

A.Sanchez

Lavezzi

Robinho

Would defiantly recommend this team, as its quick and Robinho absolutely owns and is underrated for his price :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Squad is

4-4-2

Reina

Sagna

Ferdinand R

Toure K

Cole A

Toure Y

Lennon

Arshavin

Silva

Dzeko

Anelka

Bench- Gomes, Bosingwa, Van Der Vaart, Jones K, Crouch, Bent, Ballotelli, Bale, Wright Phillips, Hangeland, Kompany, Clichy

Quick noob question

I only recently started playing UT, is there anyway for you to send a player from your club to the active squad? or is he pretty much just only tradeable now?

Quick noob question

I only recently started playing UT, is there anyway for you to send a player from your club to the active squad? or is he pretty much just only tradeable now?

Go on squad swap with player you want by pressing X (xbox) swap with my club and just search for the player you want to swap. If there is an empty space in your squad press X and add player to squad.

Does anyone else get kicked off the ea severs when playing ultimate team?I was playing an online tournament drawing 2-2 then I get kicked off the ea severs lose the game and get no coins for it.:angry:

Guest Mee-9

Tim Howard

Zabaleta

Lescott

Jagielka

Baines

Di Maria (Out of position, but he's still a beast)

Barry

Milner

Adam Johnson

Huntelaar (Sign him, he's cheap, an 81, and a machine. Love the guy)

Adebayor/Bent (I alternate these)

My team is playing a 4-1-2-1-2

GK:Given

RB:Bosingwa

CB:Ivanovic

CB:Hageland

LB;Kolorov

RM:Hleb

LM:Malouda

CDM:Fellani

CAM:Modric

ST:Chamkh

ST:Balotelli

Subs Giggs,Lescott,Kuyt,Rosicky and O 'Shea

Reserves

Dempsey

King

Saha

Petrov

Hargreaves

Assou-Ekotto

I won the St geroge's cup online few days ago with roughly the same squad got like 6k which was nice.:D

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone on PS3 been on it since it's been back up?

Pakcs are dead cheap, but more importantly, the players are. For example, I signed Van Persie yesterday for 7,000 which is significantly cheaper than his normal price. World class players such as Maicon and Stevie Gerrard are very cheap.

Pretty sure the market will pick up in forthcoming weeks, so, I was looking to sign players for cheap and hanging onto them until a few weeks time when I can sell them on for hopefully more and make a decent profit.

Neuer

Lahm Mertesacker Friedrich Pander

Khedira

Ribery Podolski

Schweinsteiger

Muller Gomez

Mertesacker :wub:

Thats with Olic, Klose, Badstuber, Butt, Frings, Ozil, Sam, Jesus Navas, Fanni, Kompany, Adebayor and Ballotelli.

As for personal stats, Gomez has 237 goals in 208 games. Scwheinsteiger has 72 in 216, Olic 82 in 144, Klose 46 in 70, Muller 157 in 223, Adebayor 53 in 130 (though about 129 of them have been sub appearances)

Neuer most games with 291

Mertehacker has 257 games, 28 goals, 53 YC's, 8 RC's (all of which produced by Guillherme Santoso). Friedrich has 9 red cards. Amazingly Lahm has played 262 and not picked up one red card. Talk about 135 games to pick up his first yellow card too.

Archived