Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dilkes

Fifa 11 Ultimate Team

Today I sold Lucio for 20k to try and get some coins in.

Anyway, he went to the user who brought him and I didn't get the 20k.

WTF? He isn't in my club or in my trade pile or anything. Can't belive I didn't get the money, so I've lost 20k and a World Class centre half.

Ridiculas.

Today I sold Lucio for 20k to try and get some coins in.

Anyway, he went to the user who brought him and I didn't get the 20k.

WTF? He isn't in my club or in my trade pile or anything. Can't belive I didn't get the money, so I've lost 20k and a World Class centre half.

Ridiculas.

You probaley already know but when you sell a palyer you lose some percentage of it :) but have you lost the 20 k completely?

You probaley already know but when you sell a palyer you lose some percentage of it :) but have you lost the 20 k completely?

Lost 20k.

I have 37k so I wanted to sell Lucio to get some coins.... 20k would have made it 57k.

I still have 37k and no sign of Lucio.

Lost 20k.

I have 37k so I wanted to sell Lucio to get some coins.... 20k would have made it 57k.

I still have 37k and no sign of Lucio.

i tend to find if you go the trade pile it works if not go fifa ultimate team on ea sports that works for me happened when i sold in form soldado. Just try that and tell me if it works.

Gk: Julio Ceaser

Rb: In Form Nagotomo.

Cb: Chellini.

Cb:In Form Andre Dias.

Lb: Thiago Silva. I have Rise but Silva does the job.

Rm: Krasic <3

Cam; Wesley Sneijder.

Cam: Sculli/Hamsik.

Lm: Robinho/Pato

St: Etoo

St: Ibrahimovic.

Im liking this team atm with a good few reserves but cba to write it dont know where to improve if im honest ? any suggestions ?

i tend to find if you go the trade pile it works if not go fifa ultimate team on ea sports that works for me happened when i sold in form soldado. Just try that and tell me if it works.

Yes, he was in my trade pile lol He wasn't when I first looked though, then again it was early on in the morning :rolleyes:

_______

My team at the minute: (4-2-3-1 formation, and all the lines link and all that, 65 chemistry)

GK: Joe Hart

RB: Rafael da Silva (saving up for Maicon)

CB: David Luiz

CB: Roger Johnson

LB: Leighton Baines (saving up for in-form Baines)

CDM: Lucas (saving up for in-form Lucas)

CDM: Charlie Adam

CAM: Robin Van Persie (saving up for Robinho or Pato)

CF: Ramires

CAM: Carlos Tevez (saving up for Stevie Gerrard)

ST: Andy Carroll

Yes, he was in my trade pile lol He wasn't when I first looked though, then again it was early on in the morning :rolleyes:

_______

My team at the minute: (4-2-3-1 formation, and all the lines link and all that, 65 chemistry)

GK: Joe Hart

RB: Rafael da Silva (saving up for Maicon)

CB: David Luiz

CB: Roger Johnson

LB: Leighton Baines (saving up for in-form Baines)

CDM: Lucas (saving up for in-form Lucas)

CDM: Charlie Adam

xboc ?

CAM: Robin Van Persie (saving up for Robinho or Pato)

CF: Ramires

CAM: Carlos Tevez (saving up for Stevie Gerrard)

ST: Andy Carroll

Janot

Wayne Bridge

*cough* Wayne Brown *cough*

Vidic

Chris Gunter :whistle:

Ethrington

O'hara

Michel

Some spanish guy. I forgot his name

Waghorn (Most goals :P )

Numo Gomes

Manager: Steve Bruce

Home Kit: Torquay

Away Kit: Liverpool

Still building my squad up, as i didn't play Fifa 11 UT as much as Fifa 10.

Just threw together a squad for 30k

Neuer

Cole

Luiz

Alex

Lahm

Nani

Ballack

Alonso

Krasic

Forlan

Cavani

Also trying to sell my full Leicester squad for 20k anybody? Cost me about 30k because of the IF.

Just about to set up my ps3 and get fifa 11 rolling

Any tips on UT sounds very complicated?

Not that complicated mate, you'll be fine. Can be annoying at times like, especially with contracts and always loosing connection :frusty:

At the minute, players on the PS3 are very cheap so get in while they stay cheap.

Just play tournemounts with the team you have got from your initial packs, gain coins and buy more better players. Just watch out for contracts when you buy players, flick the right analogue stick right which will indicate how many contratcs that player has/how many games he can play for before you have to buy another contract for him.

Be sure not to overpay for anything either, especially contracts and get a pack if you are feeling lucky but I've never gained a World Class player from the packs, although my brother did get David Villa who he consequently sold for 90k.

It can be frustrating when you want a player and don't have enough coins. I've been saving up for my favourite player, Steven Gerrard, for months now and am still about 20k off buying him.

Not that complicated mate, you'll be fine. Can be annoying at times like, especially with contracts and always loosing connection :frusty:

At the minute, players on the PS3 are very cheap so get in while they stay cheap.

Just play tournemounts with the team you have got from your initial packs, gain coins and buy more better players. Just watch out for contracts when you buy players, flick the right analogue stick right which will indicate how many contratcs that player has/how many games he can play for before you have to buy another contract for him.

Be sure not to overpay for anything either, especially contracts and get a pack if you are feeling lucky but I've never gained a World Class player from the packs, although my brother did get David Villa who he consequently sold for 90k.

It can be frustrating when you want a player and don't have enough coins. I've been saving up for my favourite player, Steven Gerrard, for months now and am still about 20k off buying him.

Yikes thanks pal! I will report back here with my bronze players and tell you how I get on!

Ps do you a ps3

Yikes thanks pal! I will report back here with my bronze players and tell you how I get on!

Ps do you a ps3

Yes, I got it on my PS3.

Theres some bronze players at Leicester: Nielson, Mee etc

I went for an all English team for chemistry, spent no cash on it, but this is my team:

Hart

G.Johnson Ferdinand. Dawson. Baines.

Walcott. Milner. Carrick. A.Johnson

Bent. Carroll.

Got the likes of defoe, downing, wilshere and other internationals too. But it won't get much better as gerrard, rooney etc are far too expensive.

Any ideas on what to do to liven it up as I'm getting bored!?

CURRENT TEAM:

hart

-

johnson

smalling - saving up for terry

lescott

gibbs - saving up for cole

-

milner

wilshire - saving up for lampard

noble - saving up for someone better

-

downing

Young

bent - saving up for a better striker.

-

I do sell players quite keep so if you want a player, add me and message me.

On a sidenote, how do you push your players' abilities to new maximums? I see people selling Gold or Silver players whose cards are black in the middle. What's that all about?

And how come some folks demand ludicrous prices for top players such as David Villa (65.500 points)???

On a sidenote, how do you push your players' abilities to new maximums? I see people selling Gold or Silver players whose cards are black in the middle. What's that all about?

And how come some folks demand ludicrous prices for top players such as David Villa (65.500 points)???

In-form players, Ultimate team releases a Team of the week each week and the players that are in it have black cards and are more expensive.

Archived