Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dilkes

Fifa 11 Ultimate Team

Playing 4-4-2 for ages.

Coach: Steve Bruce

Foster

Warnock

R. Ferdinand

Cahill

O'Shea

Bale

Rodwell

Wilshere

Albrighton

Matri

Pazzini

Chemistry: 92

Current record: 55-0-4

Trophies won: 13

Am new to UT.

How long did it take you to get that team?

And that's a good team compared to mine above

Am new to UT.

How long did it take you to get that team?

And that's a good team compared to mine above

Didn't really get into FIFA UT until recently, say the last two to three months.

I've bought my players, either via shop by coins or Microsoft Points or got them off the General Trade Pile - depending on when you're online, you can get some decent players for relatively cheap.

If you haven't done it yet, I recommend signing up with EA via their official FIFA website - you can access all the features there, as well.

Oh, and winning 13 tournaments helps with getting coins in, too.

Didn't really get into FIFA UT until recently, say the last two to three months.

I've bought my players, either via shop by coins or Microsoft Points or got them off the General Trade Pile - depending on when you're online, you can get some decent players for relatively cheap.

If you haven't done it yet, I recommend signing up with EA via their official FIFA website - you can access all the features there, as well.

Oh, and winning 13 tournaments helps with getting coins in, too.

Okay sweet.

Just keep playing and in time you will have a good squad simple

Thanks MC Prussian

I fielded my strongest team last night and beat a pro (80 overall, 100 team chemistry) 2-0 online.

Well chuffed.

He was all over me, possession as high as 55 to 58 percent, always threatened my fullbacks, but somehow Ferdinand and Cahill kept it tight in the middle and Foster parried everything going his way.

I take the lead slightly against the run of play in the first half after 28 minutes, Pazzini heads it in from an Albrighton cross.

With time, it develops into one of these nail-biting matchups when you know your opponent is better than you, but it's you defending the lead and somehow prevailing.

I bring on three substitutes after 62 minutes and following a couple of counterattacks, Dunn, one of the replacements, seals it with the 2-0 after 72 minutes.

Great game, unbelievably tense and I salute my opponent for not quitting.

Okay sweet.

Just keep playing and in time you will have a good squad simple

Thanks MC Prussian

Best way to get a couple of thousand coins early on is taking part in some of the easier tournaments, on Beginner and Semi-Pro - I still haven't gotten used to World Class and Legendary Mode (the latter is insane).

Still got about 7 trophies to go, I think. This will keep me occupied for another three months (until FIFA 12 comes out).ph34r.gif

Best way to get a couple of thousand coins early on is taking part in some of the easier tournaments, on Beginner and Semi-Pro - I still haven't gotten used to World Class and Legendary Mode (the latter is insane).

Still got about 7 trophies to go, I think. This will keep me occupied for another three months (until FIFA 12 comes out).ph34r.gif

Thats weird because I play on The highest difficulty and win my games but we all have our strong and weak points I suppose

Winning the trophies is fun as well

On single player take part in the youth Cup challenge

It's New to the List 1'000 Winning bonus and the difficulty I think is World Class

have a beast of a team and ive only been playing for about a week.

Lloris

ramos arbeloa luiz marcelo

walcott hernanes podolski castro

Pato Nilmar/benzema

i somehow managed to get pato for 800 coins :)

Been getting way too into this recently but here's my full La Liga team, Chemistry 100

Diego Lopez

Arbeloa Albiol Carvalho Abidal

Khedira Diarra

Aguero Fabiano Ozil

Adebayor

Also have Borja Valero, Fernando Llorente and Seydou Keita on the bench.

Do you get a lot of idiots doing that 'freeze cheat'/lag switch or whatever it's called on UT? I haven't played much online with my team yet. I'm sure it happens still but is it better/worse than normal ranked h2h?

Right - talk down to me as if im a moron. I want to get involved with this shit - how do i go about it. It'll be on XBOX 360. Hit me up please with an idiots guide.

Play tournaments or friendlies, get some money ("coins") together and collect as many footballers, managers, kits, crests, stadiums, footballs or team/player items as you want.

Player categories are Bronze (up to 64 overall, I think), Silver (up to 74) and Gold (starting at 75 overall).

You can purchase packs with players and other items either via XBOX or through EA's FIFA website (you have to sign up, though).

You can also buy whatever you like by joining auctions. Big names like Messi, Villa, Rooney or Forlan sell for 25'000+ coins.

But sometimes, there's bargains available.

Do you get a lot of idiots doing that 'freeze cheat'/lag switch or whatever it's called on UT? I haven't played much online with my team yet. I'm sure it happens still but is it better/worse than normal ranked h2h?

It can happen, but I've hardly played UT online.

But if I'm not mistaken, you still get coins if the other player quits on you - but not the full amount.

Changed the team a little bit from my last post;

4-2-3-1 formation:

Joe Hart

Leighton Baines

David Luiz

Roger Johnson

Kyle Naughton

Charlie Adam

Phil Neville

Robin van Persie

Steven Gerrard

Jordan Henderson

Andy Carroll

Anyone have IF Andy Kind they want to get rid of? :)

How much are you offering?

Archived