Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dilkes

Fifa 11 Ultimate Team

There not I looked

Oh :/ In that case, hold R2 down and move the analogue sticks around like I do. The player will soon undertake somekind of flip.

.... Thats for PS3 like.

I know somebody who's spent nearly £1,000 on buying packs and what not.

Said person doesnt play UT anymore so he decided to give me IF Rooney, Sagna, D Bent, Wilshere, Carroll, Jagielka, Roger Johnson, S Parker, Onuoha, Yakubu and C Eriksen, and normal Vidic, Lampard, Gerrard, Tevez, Terry, Van Der Vaart, Reina, Van Persie, Essien, Rio Ferdinand, A Cole, P Evra, J Hart, J Milner, Gagbonlahor and Micah Richards

For Free.

:teehee:

Said person doesnt play UT anymore so he decided to give me IF Rooney, Sagna, D Bent, Wilshere, Carroll, Jagielka, Roger Johnson, S Parker, Onuoha, Yakubu and C Eriksen, and normal Vidic, Lampard, Gerrard, Tevez, Terry, Van Der Vaart, Reina, Van Persie, Essien, Rio Ferdinand, A Cole, P Evra, J Hart, J Milner, Gagbonlahor and Micah Richards

For Free.

:teehee:

You can sell them on to make more than 100,000 coins and then sell that on eBay for real money.

Oh :/ In that case, hold R2 down and move the analogue sticks around like I do. The player will soon undertake somekind of flip.

.... Thats for PS3 like.

on XBOX it is rb and wriggle the right stick

I got a few Team of the Year cards a month or so ago in packs, my record is 436- 25-46.

Cassilas

Dani Alves - Puyol - Vidic(TOTY) - Abidal (TOTY)

Xavi - Gerrard - Iniesta

Ronaldo (TOTY) - Villa - Messi (TOTY)

:D

my team now consists of

IF Carroll, Jagielka, Roger Johnson, Scott Parker, Nedem Onuoha, Cristian Eriksen, Yakubu, Wilshere, Sagna, Darren Bent

And normal VDV, RVP, Reina, Essien, R Ferdinand, Evra, Jesus Navas, Ozil, Gomez, Klose, J Hart, Olic, Podolski, Milner, Frings, Agbonlahor, Honda, Micah Richards, Fanni, Badstuber, Abdoulaye Faye, Heskey, Ivanschitz, Butt, Khedira, Muller, Friedrich, Muntari, Eboue, Sam, Pander, Kompany, K Naughton, Balotelli, Adebayor, Terry, Neuer, Lahm, Mertesacker, Vidic, A Cole, Gerrard, Lampard, Tevez, Schweinsteiger, and Ribery.

A little too many id say. Already flogged my IF Rooney for 910,000

My team: Valdes

Santo pepe luiz marcelo

Castro Nasri Silva

Nani Eto'o Aguero

Subs : lloris, monreal, Arbeloa, walcott, nilmar,Pato

2 Questions:

How do you know if a player is rare?

How much would you pay for Aguero?

Im fairly new to this UT, is it possible to pick up top players like Rooney and Messi in packs that you buy or are the chances slim.

You can, but the chances are extremely slim. Its like the chances of winning the jackpot in the lottery really.

Got Mikael Chretien in my starter pack malarkey and now his contracts run out - how do i stop that happening to my signings Pjanic, D Boateng, Naismith, M Sakho etc?

Get gold / silver / bronze contract cards and apply to each player (the difference is the length of contracts). You get them in packs or can buy them.

Got Mikael Chretien in my starter pack malarkey and now his contracts run out - how do i stop that happening to my signings Pjanic, D Boateng, Naismith, M Sakho etc?

You should get contract extension cards in packs quite regularely. I can't recall what they're worth exactly, but there's also Bronze, Silver and Gold contract extension cards.

They usually allow you to extend contracts from 6 to 20 games (?).

Get gold / silver / bronze contract cards and apply to each player (the difference is the length of contracts). You get them in packs or can buy them.

You should get contract extension cards in packs quite regularely. I can't recall what they're worth exactly, but there's also Bronze, Silver and Gold contract extension cards.

They usually allow you to extend contracts from 6 to 20 games (?).

And where do you get packs from? Do you have to buy them?

Got one of those rare packs in happy hour, not a sniff of even a half decent player. **** EA. Wankers.

Don't ever buy packs! They are a waste of money, honest. From my own previous expirience, you should just save the money or spend it on a player you need.

Archived