Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dilkes

Fifa 11 Ultimate Team

So if i don't buy any packs i only have players for about an hour?

You can buy contracts off the market. Think it's under development but I'm not entirely sure, got for Shiny Silver, Gold or Shiny gold contracts for the longest contracts on a gold player. Noral gold contracts usually only cost around 300 coins and when a big tournament starts you can sell them for quite a bit.

So if i don't buy any packs i only have players for about an hour?

Nah, I think, depending on their Bronze, Silver or Gold status, each player comes with a standard amount of games he can play.

If you buy players off other FIFA 11 users, make sure you check how many games these players have still left - it varies a lot!

I always search the Premier League market and look for deals that nobody else is bidding on. For example, I brough Defoe for 850 coins and sold him on for 2100 coins. I know this is only a small profit, but if you do it constantly like I do your coins build up, and when you get more money you can get bigger players for less to sell on.

I'm not planning on selling Gerrard and Van Persie, but I could make a great profit on those in particular.

Trying to progress through my first online tournament - the Beginners Trophy.

It's hard enough being used to play with Gold players when you have to switch back to Bronze (it's so slow and tacky to control).

More frustrating is the opposition quitting on me during a game - I had already progressed to the second round, when the other player left the game, forcing me to restart the tournament altogether!!

At least if the other guy quits, let my team progress to the following stage, EA.

This way, I'm the one affected by a worse DNF record, too!!

Trying to progress through my first online tournament - the Beginners Trophy.

I played once once and got to the final where the prize was about 15,000k. I remember beating this fantastic team in the semi final on penalties (he had players like Fabregas, Maicon, David Villa etc) and my team wasn't a patch on that.

Anyway, I got to the final. I was in the 60th minute. the score was level and bang... I lost connection which leads me on to my next point: I always loose connection on ultimate team but not when I play just a normal online game of FIFA, the servers must be different. I'm getting that bored of playing Everton in a competition and then loosing connection that I might quit ultimate team, the new one is nearly out anyway I bet.

Does anyone know if the new ultimate team will be included with FIFA 12? :dunno:

Anyone else having troubles on FIFA 11 UT?

I'm getting kicked out more often than ever - server issues, I suppose.

Also, my game freezes from time to time when I want to access my Trade Pile.

Yes, and yes.

The game freezes when I press 'remove from trade pile'. I turn the PS3 off and don't go back on it because it does my head in.

And, yes, as my post above reads - I always loose connection from the ultimate team servers so I just play normal online.

My Italian team (4-1-2-1-2; 81 overall, 92 Chemistry):

Buffon (Juve)

Chivu (Inter)

Nesta (Milan)

Chiellini (Juve)

Cassetti (Roma)

Palombo (Sampdoria)

Mannini (Sampdoria)

Mauri (Lazio)

Pepe (Juventus)

Gilardino (Inter)

Pazzini (Fiorentina)

My English side (4-1-2-1-2; 80 overall, 91 chemistry):

Hart

Baines

Terry

R. Ferdinand

Richards

Barry

Etherington

Wilshere

Bentley

Defoe

Owen

My Italian team (4-1-2-1-2; 81 overall, 92 Chemistry):

Buffon (Juve)

Chivu (Inter)

Nesta (Milan)

Chiellini (Juve)

Cassetti (Roma)

Palombo (Sampdoria)

Mannini (Sampdoria)

Mauri (Lazio)

Pepe (Juventus)

Gilardino (Inter)

Pazzini (Fiorentina)

My English side (4-1-2-1-2; 80 overall, 91 chemistry):

Hart

Baines

Lampard

R. Ferdinand

Richards

Barry

Etherington

Wilshere

Bentley

Defoe

Owen

Lampard, CB? :blink:

Changed it abit, gone 4-3-3;

Cech

Naughton

Johnson

Huth

Lahm (he's playing left back)

Gerrard

Hitzselsburger

Ozil

Henderson

Van Persie

Drenthe

Lampard, CB? :blink:

I thought that lol

i really wanna give u a game, wats ur online ID???

:blush:

foxes_92

I am so good at creating names. You'll have to add me or something, or let me know when you're going on to play because I am not on FIFA all the time. If you get me...

Keep selling and reselling my squad and gradually losing money :/

Current Squad: 4-4-1-1

Casillas

Abidal Pique Puyol Lahm

Ribery Alonso Schweinsteiger Robben

Aguero

Forlan

add LCFCxDiLKES if you fancy a game? Also got full LCFC squad with IFs

Archived