Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dilkes

Fifa 11 Ultimate Team

Has anyone EVER seen Vassell, Nugent, Schmeichel, St. Ledger, Danns, Peltier or Mills for Leicester on FIFA 11 UT?

Johnson and Fernandes are out now as far as I've seen.

Vassell isn't on ultimate team, and niether is Abe. They only transfer gold players on it, so Leicester currently have Johnson, Pantsil, Konchesky, Naughton and Yakubu. Players that arn't gold, such as Nugent, Danns, St. Ledger, Peltier, Mills, Schmeichel are all that their former clubs.

My brother has them all apart from Nugent and St. Ledger (he even had in form King but sold him to make a 19k profit).

Not sure about Fernandes.

Vassell isn't on ultimate team, and niether is Abe. They only transfer gold players on it, so Leicester currently have Johnson, Pantsil, Konchesky, Naughton and Yakubu. Players that arn't gold, such as Nugent, Danns, St. Ledger, Peltier, Mills, Schmeichel are all that their former clubs.

My brother has them all apart from Nugent and St. Ledger (he even had in form King but sold him to make a 19k profit).

Not sure about Fernandes.

Not true. I've seen Abe cards floating around before.

Don't understand what's going on with Vassell, he's been with the team for almost ten months now.

Since Johnson, Konchesky, Pantsil and Fernandes are already available as Leicester players, it must mean the others should be available as well. Or soon enough (I hope).

I mean, Fernandes just joined us a week ago, the others have been around longer than that.

This means Schmeichel, St. Ledger, Danns, Peltier, Nugent and Ball (assuming he'll sign the contract :P) should pop up at one point, too.

The LCFC players that I've go so far are Weale, Konchesky, Pantsil, Bamba, N'Guessan, King, Wellens, Johnson, Dyer, Waghorn, Gallagher, Dyer plus Parkes and Moussa.

I've kept Yakubu so far, but I guess I'll have to drop him.

Jorrin John's not on UT, either. Same goes for Schlupp.

I'm not going for Hobbs, Vitor, Lamey, Mee, Neilson or Naughton, as they're all no longer playing for us (or, in the case of Vitor, hardly ever going to play for us again).

Don't understand what's going on with Vassell, he's been with the team for almost ten months now.

Really? Abe must be very rare then, because I have searched numerous times without a result.

I agree they should make Vassell. I know they don't usually create players that arn't on it (last year, they didn't create Waghorn for example). It's not like he is young either, I mean he played for England and two top Premier League clubs. He'll be on it next year.

Since Johnson, Konchesky, Pantsil and Fernandes are already available as Leicester players, it must mean the others should be available as well. Or soon enough (I hope).

I mean, Fernandes just joined us a week ago, the others have been around longer than that.

This means Schmeichel, St. Ledger, Danns, Peltier, Nugent and Ball (assuming he'll sign the contract :P) should pop up at one point, too.

The LCFC players that I've go so far are Weale, Konchesky, Pantsil, Bamba, N'Guessan, King, Wellens, Johnson, Dyer, Waghorn, Gallagher, Dyer plus Parkes and Moussa.

I've kept Yakubu so far, but I guess I'll have to drop him.

Jorrin John's not on UT, either. Same goes for Schlupp.

Most Japanese players aren't on ultimate team due to the fact of pes, legal rights and ABE is not on UT :thumbup::thumbup:

I'm not going for Hobbs, Vitor, Lamey, Mee, Neilson or Naughton, as they're all no longer playing for us (or, in the case of Vitor, hardly ever going to play for us again).

Don't suppose anyone fancies buying players from me for over inflated prices or selling me some players for cheap on PS3? As my squad's contracts have been wore down by the 'awesome' EA servers disconnecting mid-match.

(You don't get if you don't ask :P)

Don't suppose anyone fancies buying players from me for over inflated prices or selling me some players for cheap on PS3? As my squad's contracts have been wore down by the 'awesome' EA servers disconnecting mid-match.

(You don't get if you don't ask :P)

I'm on XBOX so I'm not allowed to touch you by any means.

Not been playing FUT long and I'm already getting bored of it tbh, so I've decided to go s**t or bust, sell all my players and buy packs with the coins, then hope I get high value items, if I do, I'll sell them and keep doing so until I get someone of ridiculous value, if not, it's no big loss, Fifa 12 soon. :thumbup:

I hate the ****ers who buy the same player a zillion times, only to put them back onto the market for an overinflated price.

Isn't that sort of illegal?

And after tonight's issues with the EA server, I thought they'd update the club rosters.... No changes seen as of yet.

ive been hacked overnight. :( :( :)

they took all my good players and my 30,000 coins. EA security is shite

Sorry to hear that.

To be honest, you gave me a bit of a scare there.

I've had troubles logging in yesterday, the FIFA 11 UT page wouldn't load at all and I thought I might have been hacked, too.

Fortunately, that is not the case.

Archived